Koko wa Ore ni Makasete Saki ni Ike to Itte kara 10-nen ga Tattara Densetsu ni Natte Ita. - Vol. 4 Ch. 12

Double-page supporter
So, more vampires? Can you fucking not? He already beat the apparently strongest ever vampire a moment ago, yet there's apparently yet another fucking vampire somewhere nearby? Yeah, no, can't you think of any other beings? For fucks sake!

Dex-chan lover
@hell_satan I would understand if its the guy himself at least, but lowly stooges? Hell as a noble she could probably have them executed on the spot. I mean stooges of a guy who has noble connections isnt good enough against a noble testimony. Most nobles woukd usualy distance themselves in these kind of cases not to get implicated.

If it was a testimonyof a commoner they can cover that up, a noble testimony isnt something you can easily go around

Not to mention their crimes are:
- attempted kidnapping
- illegal slavery
- attacking a servant of a noble (cause lock is also a noble)
- trying to steal a noble's money

@Capt_Gigglepants I bet that Corrupt Noble barely has any peerage. Like a mid-range Noble who relies on his betters who are equally as corrupt to get him out. Even the lowest of the Nobles is still a factor higher than even the highest commoners. So he thinks that anyone who would dare stand in his way /have/ to be no-bodies because why would Nobility stop him when they risk problems with his friends. Little do they know they attacked probably the highest ranked Noble in the entire kingdom. I'm not sure on the specifics, but Archdukes really don't have a Noble Rank higher than them. Only thing higher than an Archduke would be Royalty.

We all just gonna ignore that E rank adventurer that quite clearly got Thanos snapped

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter... if i choose between this 1 whole chapter per month to the previous 4-5 part chapters i prefer this whole chapter per month...

Double-page supporter
An entire chapter and not the fractional chapters? Praise the Lord! The madness has gone.

Dex-chan lover
@hell_satan That is because the evidence was presented by commoners and tge police. Don't underestimate a 2 classs society. A testimony of a noble and attacking things that belong to a noble are completely out of the realm of them to get out of.

Even your noble suposrt woukd cut you off if that happened

Aggregator gang
@eng1 1 noble family vs multiple high ranking noble family who would win. Just look at how politics is done today and you'll see how that works out.

Users who are viewing this thread