Koko wa Ore ni Makasete Saki ni Ike to Itte kara 10-nen ga Tattara Densetsu ni Natte Ita. - Vol. 4 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
but just a tiny one.
4cOPvUp.png

Dex-chan lover
you slaughtered the vampire without hesitation but you decide to spare and imprison the kidnappers and murderers? kill them all, they are just as deserving of it as the vampires if not more, at least the vampires are a different species and basically at war with humanity, these guys though and just evil and profit of the pain and suffering of their fellow humans.

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie i dont give a shit about the story
Im just here for wolf girls tummy

Fed-Kun's army
The story isn't very engaging so far.
I hope it gets better.

Dex-chan lover
The issue with guild rankings is that they usually have a "participation" requirement on top of the strength requirement. If the person hasn't interacted this the guild until recwntly they're F rank no matter how strong~

(Or something, I dunno that seems to be how it works and it's fun to imagine someone saying it as the bad guys go "Oh shit")

Hurray for the good Sheriff! Goddamn Political bullshit though KING GIVE HIM A PROMOTION

Aggregator gang
@eng1 its not that noble testimony is not good enough its just the guy has a lot of connection with other higher authorities, similar to the real world with our corruption.

Aggregator gang
@Hell_Satan
Precisely. When one's accomplices can simply order the end of an investigation, or are themselves in charge of discovering what "nothing wrongs" you did, it is extremely difficult to be dealt with in legal ways. Sometimes only the physical methods remain.

Aggregator gang
A chapter that exceed regular monthly (around 30-45) pages? now we're talking. 😂

and Garb was the MPV for this chapter. 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread