Koko wa Ore ni Makasete Saki ni Ike to Itte kara 10-nen ga Tattara Densetsu ni Natte Ita. - Vol. 4 Ch. 12

Who is that glasses girl? Has she been introduced before? The only older female I remember is the queen, and I don't think its her.

Contributor
@siiddheshwgh Probably a researcher on the Dark/Evil Gods who got kidnapped and is being forced to use her knowledge to summon one in the world. The usual trope.

Dex-chan lover
I NEED more POVs from Garb

And thanks so much for the full chapter. I can’t speak for anyone else, but personally it was a lot more enjoyable to read. I don’t need to binge a series all in one go (really it’s meant to be read on a chapter by chapter basis), but I also really don’t want to wait for parts for each chapter. I know it’s how it’s actually released, but I can live without it. Again, that’s just me. Just release however you want. I’ll be happy to read regardless.

@penmore This. I’d really like more variety in antagonists. I’d much prefer human villains. That’s a lot easier for me to swallow than turning off my brain and pretending entire species of vampires and demons are nothing but pure evil because. Sure they need to consume humans to survive, but that’s hardly evil. Not like we don’t kill other species and eat them to survive

Dex-chan lover
A new friend needs saving!

@siiddheshwgh
Glasses is a new character for this arc.

@penmore
The WN is already like this, its about fighting various vampire cells and making new friends/allies.

Double-page supporter
Too many vampires in this story. Author needs to activate his creativity juices.

Double-page supporter
I agree, we've already mopped the floor with vampires, why do it again

Users who are viewing this thread