Koko wa Ore ni Makasete Saki ni Ike to Itte kara 10-nen ga Tattara Densetsu ni Natte Ita.

Dex-chan lover
@reika

I've seen a few groups uploading 'joke' chapters, then taking them down after a few hours..... My guess is this was probably that.

This is way too early for me to properly review this manga (not sure how the story will develop, never read the source material either), but my first impression is:

Came for the trashy OP MC trope (based on this comment section)
Impressed by the art (the power of money & resource of Squeenix production house, I guess)
Stayed for the DIVINE COCK GERBERGA-SAMA

'Nuff said.

Fed-Kun's army
It seems like it just went straight to the final battle without any sense of worldbuilding or rising action.

....wow, the world building was so... sub-par. Whats the point of of battling in a rift for a decade if he will struggle with a bunch of vampires?

Double-page supporter
I don't understand why this generic crap is so popular. Wait, yes I do, I just don't want to lose any more faith in humanity by acknowledging it.

Dex-chan lover
Summary of the intro of the story:
Hero fucks healer, gets pregnant.
Storms "boss" battle with no healer, gets fucked.
Luck tells them to leave...

And that's why you don't fuck the healer before its done

Holy shit a manga that doesn’t have a fucked up church. Has an op Mc. A tad of romance. Good characters. And lots of action

10/10 for sure
Hard to come across these good ones!

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty good for what it is. I just wish he got something different as an animal companion.
It's always wolves.

Dex-chan lover
A+ for having a good church.
A+ for a good fighter king. (Still far behind Ride-On King though)
A+ for a not so useless pupil and good Lycan support.
A+ for good doggo.

hi everyone ! if you've been reading the fine print, then you also know that the one of the tls(?) is struggling and works on the translations in their free time. their mother is sick though, and she's their first priority. any donations to the tls goes directly to the health of their mom. please pitch out and donate! the tls provides such a nice and high quality translation, and this is a popular manga, so i think it would be nice if we could give something back. anybody who currently has the funds to spare, please donate to the tls <33
https://kireicake.com/

So the Divine Cock's arc is finally over, will the cock be tuck back in or will it be allowed to continue roam free to grow and expand?

This manga is very good, even if the title is too long; I'm just waiting for the MC's buddies to give away their daughters to their 40 years old friend hahaha.

Group Leader
This manga is fantastic. Great story, interesting characters, and much more humor than I was expecting. Please give it a read.

Users who are viewing this thread