Koko wa Ore ni Makasete Saki ni Ike to Itte kara 10-nen ga Tattara Densetsu ni Natte Ita.

Dex-chan lover
Good stuff bath pic from LN:
Zn7cv9.jpg

Contributor
I feel like this definitely has the potential to be a cut or two above the average isekai, I really like the MC and some of the other side characters
but idk I feel like the manga also has a lot of flaws, the villains are kinda weak (at least at the beginning) and the way the author basically traces the animals kinda clashes with the rest of the art style (which I like)
overall, some very good parts and some meh parts. If you’re into fantasy trash definitely give it a try, 7.4/10

Double-page supporter
Oh look, another mary sue power fantasy. As if there weren't enough of those already.

9/10

i highly reccomend this, the power balancing each character, the magic, translation comedy, characters in depth , Art, Scene, viewpoint, everything here is awesome (this is a slice of life action comedy series btw, dont take the story too serious)

It's a typical bad shounen manga - OP stupid MC, enemies that wait for MC, friendly mostly female friends and flimsy worldbuilding.

Double-page supporter
Ignore all the losers who think this is any good. They’ve never read anything other than isekeis, never mind good ones

Not gonna lie, This is a huge breath of fresh air after the generic "Hurr durr my best friend party betrayed me!" trope that's so generic, It's nice to actually see some people ya know actually care about one another and their brethren in arms for a change.

i fucking love this also its not a isekai he doesn't orginate in another world he was always in the same would just different area (not really but that was a arcaic demon world which means its not isekai) and the comments are fucking hilarious

Group Leader
I cant tell you how GLAD I AM that the MC here doesn't have a harem (and hopefully he doesnt get one) and that he isn't someone who is a proud pervert. Not the best manga Ive read BUT DEFINITELY something Id reread in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread