Koko wa Ore ni Makasete Saki ni Ike to Itte kara 10-nen ga Tattara Densetsu ni Natte Ita.

hope your mother get well soon
i want to donate for your mother but cant because i dont know how to top up paypal sorry

Chapter 1 for introduction quite long if you add 1.1 to 1.7.
The plot starts after he start over again as an adventurer.

i read 20 chapters of WN but really didn't liked it due to extra, unneeded and repeated conversation......there was not a sense of expressions or feelings in them...........but on the other hand the manga is quite different, in a positive way obviously......
it could be mainly due to that it was WN not LN

So hes already a maxed out sorcerer wonder if he will be a maxed out warrior in his next life. Imagine a second hero statue is erected in his next life for his new adventures.

Double-page supporter
Wait is this a reboot? Or am I just getting the LN and manga confused? I can never tell if I’m reading the manga, LN or watching the anime lol... it’s all animated in my head Orz

Edit:
Nvm I definitely have this confused with the LN lol. The battles are finishing way faster than I remember lol

... Why didn't he tell them about the other tracks? If they don't know they made a mistake, they can't learn from it, and by telling them this information, they'll know to check wider next time.

@twigs22 Why beg for money once a week when you can do it every day for more chances of getting dosh.
It's annoying but at least MangaDex combines the chapters after a while.

Can someone who knows Japanese enlighten me a bit? Even now and in another manga with a guy called Asley (sage guy manga) the MC says "Hoi Hoi..." when chanting magic or so it seems.
Does hoi mean anything? Or is it just a word to replace a sound?

Users who are viewing this thread