Kokoro no Koe ga Kikoeru Akuyaku Reijou wa, Kyou mo Koinu Denka ni Honrou Sareru - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update, had to do some re reading, since didn't remember what serie this was lol

Though suck that the serie doesn't seem to have a regular schedule in the raws, since they are only at 8 from a few days ago

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ah, I miss the day when Original Heroine is actually a good girl.

Pepperidge Farm Remembers

Also, thanks for the update. With this rate, see you again in four months.

Dex-chan lover
All things considered, and all things "original".

Thank you for the new update! Maybe next one could come a lil' bit sooner, like 3 months instead of 4 even! :kek:

Dex-chan lover

"every story must have a villain, if not it is a bad story"

philosophy of eternity

Dex-chan lover

All things considered, and all things "original".

Thank you for the new update! Maybe next one could come a lil' bit sooner, like 3 months instead of 4 even! :kek:

Everyone's being kind of rude about the amount of time it takes to update. Remember that the group is doing this for free. They're well in their right to never update this series. In addition, the raws are on the slower side. The 8th chapter was just posted 5 days ago.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone's being kind of rude about the amount of time it takes to update. Remember that the group is doing this for free. They're well in their right to never update this series. In addition, the raws are on the slower side. The 8th chapter was just posted 5 days ago.
I assumed they were talking about the original but idk 🤷‍♀️ I've read plenty of series that update way slower so it didn't even seem that bad to me lol

Dex-chan lover

Way to take sails out of a joke. That's what I assumed. That it was a quarterly manga. It'd be fitting. :pacman:

Group Leader
How does she even end upp getting kidnapped in that scenario??? She has guards around her and the prince is looking at her?
Well the meta reason (for the plot) that somebody else mentioned works, lol. If I had to give in-story reasons:

A.) Obviously they didn't take enough guards. Asher is proud of how peaceful things are, and the extremists had just been dealt with, so it seems like they were lured into a false sense of security. Also probably wanted to have something more like a normal date (just blending into the crowd) as opposed to something like a royal procession.

B.) They were attacked by a large group, so presumably the guards were largely busy. On page 17 you can see that Asher also has a sword out and it's crossed with somebody else's, so even though he sees her being taken, he's not free to chase after her

C.) It seems like the assailants mostly came from one direction, so she wasn't expecting one of them to be waiting in an alley in the opposite direction, and she doesn't have a reason to suspect she's the main target of the attack

D.) One of the first things they teach in first aid classes (or at least the one I was in, lol) is to assess the situation, because you only make the situation worse if you rush in, get hurt, and now there are two people to treat. I only bring it up because I think it speaks to the fact that, at least for some people, if they see an injured person and they think they can help them, their first instinct is going to be to rush over to help them. It was dumb to leave the immediate area of protection, but it was a hectic situation and she was just trying to help a person 'in need'.

But ultimately, yeah, plot, lol. Heroine making a space for herself right quick, and is an entrance worth making if it's not dramatic?

Users who are viewing this thread