Kokoro no Koe ga Kikoeru Akuyaku Reijou wa, Kyou mo Koinu Denka ni Honrou Sareru - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
It's funny that it was that My Life as a Villainess manga with Katarina that really kicked off the "reincarnated as otome game big bad and gotta try to not get killed/exiled" copycats, and yet it's one of the only ones that didn't turn the game heroine into a real villain because instead Katarina befriends her and they end up super close (though the difference there is that the heroine isn't a reincarnator too, so she's not bound by that same "this isn't the way it's supposed to be, I'm supposed to win and get everything I want and that bitch is supposed to die/get exiled" attitude.

I blame Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter for starting the trend where the game heroine is the villain (although in that one the heroine was not a reincarnator, she was a local with a messed up past and a thirst for revenge.)

Fed-Kun's army
Please don't let us have to deal with a FL who is genre oblivious and annoying.

I'm almost tempted to believe that she maybe is a reincarnator who really liked the villainess?

Otherwise, guess I'll be skimming every chapter she's in.

(Also, anyone really think that Henry knows about her powers? Feels like he does even more after this chap)

Group Leader
The heroine is drawn so sinisterly, she's probably definitely going to go after Asher, huh? It's a shame, if she just wanted all the other guys that went after Eleanor (e.g. Prince Siegfried), then that'd actually work out pretty well for everybody.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, indeed. I just hope that people nowadays do not have the idea that you can intentionally build up tolerance to poisons. Because, you know, poisons nowadays are extremely poisonous, even in small doses.
if this were to be officially released by a western publisher they'd more than likely have a side note(or not,it is manga after all and majority of the wierdos that are stupid enough to try something dumb like builiding up tolerance for modern poisons are pretty much on tiktok or something, I'd like to believe the manga scene is still safe from that type of modern day idiot)

Dex-chan lover
A) That sounds like an interesting manga pity you can't remember it.
B) I want to know what hilarious nickname the aide comes up with, for the 'heroine'.
i remember reading the first one you mentioned, but imma need a name for the second one please
Found the second one, bato link has 1 - 7.5, the mdex link only has 1 & 8-11. MC and heroine befriend each other in 8 and MC meets the other girls in ch 9:

https://bato.to/series/86157/i-may-be-a-mob-but-because-my-bias-is-here-everyday-is-fun

https://mangadex.org/title/7c9cedde...t-because-my-favorite-is-here-everyday-is-fun

The last update for this was 8 months ago though :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Why is our MC so useless bro... And the prince has such a plot armor

What is she supposed to do? All she has is her ability to read minds. But she can't just blurt out that she knows the villains' plan because it would tip them off and possibly change things or it could make it look like she's guilty by association (because how would she know what they're planning if she wasn't part of it?). Given that her reputation is pretty much zero with anyone but the prince she can't do much more than try to nudge things in one direction or another, which she was planning on doing until she found out that the Prince and his people were already well aware of the poisoning plot so her help would've been pretty useless.

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
Well at least they were upfront about the villain being the og heroine this time.

Fed-Kun's army
Would you please be so kind as to tell us the name of the first manga?
Oh goodie! Can you clue me in on the name of that first one? :3
Heroine Fuzai no Akuyaku Reijou wa Konyakuhaki Shite Wanko-Kei Juusha to Toubou Suru

Looks like it's been dropped.

Lol I knew I had read both so I went through the comments to see if anyone had said what it was. I'm glad I bookmarked both. :D

'Who knew Dragons could be this cute' has a good OGheroine that isn't a reincarnator, for anyone interested.

Albert-ke no Reijou wa Botsuraku wo Goshomou desu is another one with a good Og FL that isn't evil or a reincarnator

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread