Kokoro no Program - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Chocolate Incident

Dex-chan lover
May you have good food in the upcoming weeks for reviving this series. This is a FANTASTIC manga

Dex-chan lover
i really like this premise and the execution has been really well so far, also i've always had a soft spot for robot / android stories so i really hope it gets picked up. thanks for translating the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I wish that I could take the position of any one in that story other than the teacher.

Dex-chan lover
I remember having mixed feelings when I read the first volume back then, because the world wasn't presented like one set in a futuristic setting where high-tech robots existed.
So at first I read this with the mindset that Ichiko is like a step-sister romance story

Only when natural progression and other technical developments were shown much later that I could feel the robot love dilemma in the story

Dex-chan lover
I cant believe this hasnt been picked up by a group yet. Thanks for your time giving life to this series once again, it really needs it.

Supporter
I'm impressed. It's always a struggle to portray elementary school romance drama realistically without aging up the characters' maturity levels inappropriately, and this feels like it stuck the landing reasonably well.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for bringing the attention to this again , hopefully someone picks it up.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one bewildered by how much of an overreaction the teacher had to a single snack wrapper?
School in Japan/Asia can be extremely strict when it comes to rules. But yes, it's psychotic behavior

Users who are viewing this thread