Komatta Toki ni wa Hoshi ni Kike!

miu

Power Uploader
All volumes will be uploaded consecutively in the next day or two 🙂

Fed-Kun's army
Aw. What a cute story. Just finished binging it, im gonna miss the dorm.

It's been 8 years and I still find myself coming back here. This truly never gets old. It's always going to be my no.1 manga. I'm hoping someday someone picks this up for an anime adaption. Super lovers got one I don't see why komahoshi can't be given one too ='D

I'm come again and again...

Hm... Can someone tell me did Kiyomine and takara become lover or not?

Yeah, they cann't live without each other, and sometimes kiyomine kiss (just for fun?) Takara.. and takara alwaysssss hugs Kiyomine. But, but, they never said being lover!!!

I hope someday Abe can make spin off about this two become lover.... XD

Thanks for translate this manga...
Have a nice day ❤️

This dorm was like a family to me and when I finally finished this I felt like parting with my own family. It's great heartwarming story and slice of life. 😊😀 I love all the pairs in this. No need to say anything because it's all like family. 😻

Group Leader
TreeU right, when it comes to BL why does the weird ones always gets the anime adaptation and golds like this doesn't??? I do hope it gets an adaptation, would love to see Takara and Kiyomine in modern art style.

@dyn_whitleford My exact thoughts too . I wanted more too but it seems the authors left it open . We know they love each other without them having to say it...nonetheless it would have been better if they had a more solid ending with a real kiss .

Users who are viewing this thread