Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 17 Ch. 227 - Of Course

will katai confest his love to tadano just like Komi did.....???
what will manbagi respond to Komi ....!?

find out in the next chapter

People saying Komi should do this Manbagi should do that. And here I am hoping against hope that it becomes a harem.

Komi-san is talking so much! I'm crying I'm so emotional, but like happy tears. I rarely get so emotionally invested in a character like this. 😭😁

Dex-chan lover
People here talking about ships but I'm just waiting for the new Tadano crossdressing doujins

Dex-chan lover
Just when he thinks he's out, they pull him back in (to the world of crossdressing). His sister seemed to be in the crowd too. Also, thinking about it Manbagi is talking a lot here about how plain he is but he's so good at crossdressing the other boys in his classes seem to be falling down the rabbit hole that is traps. This is it, this is the thing he's above average at. He'll start a career as a trap model after school at this rate.

― Do you love him, right? Let's confess together.
― Tadano, we love you, choose one of us.
― Sorry, Katai just confessed to me during the play, we kissed, everyone applauded and we're are lovers now.
(just… no)

That wasn't the response i was hoping for...
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Wait, Komi-san disentangled Onigashima's earbuds. Don't make up good things about Tadano that you did yourself, Komi!

(Unless he did it again later, off camera, in which case never mind.)

Double-page supporter
Tadano needs to accept his destiny as future Harem King!

Users who are viewing this thread