Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 17 Ch. 228 - Can't

Double-page supporter
Damn, the top three beauties of the school, all gathered in the same staircase.

Fed-Kun's army
Yuri(one trap) threesome.

I thought Komi-san would do the harem plan.

If this actually ends up polyamorous, I will fly to Nippon and become the author's at-whim organ donor.

Aggregator gang
Katai: *confess*
Tadano: *blush*

Ooookay, the rest of the story isn't relevant anymore.
We've already gotten the winner right there.
Congrats, Katai!

Hmm let me see, by reading all the comments I think I know the perfect ending to this to get everybody happy. Tadano goes out with Manbagi and ntr her with Komi while dating Katai (when he drags first). He gets both the girls pregnant and instead of getting mad they forgive him because MC's privileges. They accept Takai in the relationship and that forms a harem plus yaoi; then Komi finds out she also loves Manbagi so you get yuri. Then when they are a big family with 2 kids they get killed by truck kun and get send to an isekai where all of them get genderswaped so you get yuri Tadano +Takai and a reverse harem, because Tadano is still friggin MC and gets a two way with male komi and Manbagi, who everybody saw get really happy with girl Tadano. Both get Tadano pregnant with their kids and have a relationship that did no break because they are male now, so you get double yuri and yaoi, a harem a reverse harem, a genderswap and an isekai 😂😂😂
If you put me in a hurry a would also add that instead of girl Tadano we get futanari Tadano so he/she can also get girl Takai pregnant 😮
Hmm I think I've been reading too much manga lately...

The Three Princesses in this manga:

1. Komi-san
2. Rumiko-chan
3. Tadano-kun

Dex-chan lover
I want this to get an anime just so I can hear this chapter. God damn...

Users who are viewing this thread