Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 17 Ch. 231 - Invitation

Dex-chan lover
I'm thinking/hoping the three interlopers will try to interfere but will keep getting in each other's way juuust before being noticed by our couple.

Aggregator gang
Tadano way too smooth and clueless(not dumb) at the same time; the best and the worse kind of trade in a character. You like it alot or you hate it lot. The choice depends on the execution of per say trade.

@GARE Some chapters ago I did leave a message about my thoughts on who would be the ideal V/A for Komi if the series was ever to be adapted into anime, and I, too, mentioned that 早見沙織 is the prefect candidate. Her range can easily cover any Yamato Nadeshiko type of character, meaning her voice as Komi san would be a perfect fit and I wouldn't want it any other way.
For example remember how she did act as Shouko (same name as Komi-san btw) in Silent voice where MFC also had troubles speaking.

Dex-chan lover
I for one am okay with the "yuri" route where Tadano just keeps crossdressing but totally being Chadano at the same time?

Fed-Kun's army
Loved that end lmao, got me hanging

Thank you for the amazing translation!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
I sense... a disturbance in the force!!

Also, I can accept Komi becoming the quiet occasional talker type instead of the mute type.

Our girl's grown so much...

Dex-chan lover
You take a flight of stairs and see three cute girls laughing like maniacs, what do you do?

Dex-chan lover
I was cheering for Manbagi-san but after this chapter I'm all on the harem route..

>Crossdressing Tadano going full Chadano

I think... I think i get what this girls are feeling a little more now.

Double-page supporter
wow Komi talking in public and inviting her crush on a "date" that takes courage for a regular person, she must have felt like dying and then the sweet relief when Tadano happily accepted.

Also Tadano is crossdressing.

Dex-chan lover
Tadano is crossdressing

Also will Trapchadano ever get to roam around the school festival in peace?

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was interesting to be sure. I mean, its not everyday we see Tadano crossdressing.

I like Komi x Tadano...but Manbagi gave up too easily and selflessly (and yet I don’t want Manbagi to turn into a jealous nemesis).

The setup for the love triangle, and the conclusion of the love triangle, isn’t satisfying.

Users who are viewing this thread