Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 22 Ch. 292 - Everyone's field trip

Dex-chan lover
So, she found the bug and decided to tease, devising lesbian action for the bug's owner?

Dex-chan lover
There was a perfect date and of course it had to be Katai and Tadano.

Dex-chan lover
While you're here Katai-kun.... get married, mkay? 👁👄👁

CKN

Dex-chan lover
Former prez and komi? Artists know what to do with this

idk man, the ending of the chapter is creepy. Sexual harrasment for the sake of comedy is never really funny.

The part of Ayami and Mikuni together was hilarious. I totally forgot that she was a skilled YoYo player.

@SuperOniichan
Just because she is a girl, doesn't mean she can molest anyone you know. I didn't expect to see shit like that in this manga tbh

Double-page supporter
@Hollow7F It's basically Sasaki flexing on those New Yorkers who's the boss with her yoyo skills.

Edit: Just realized I diminish the point entirely lol, so basically sasaki wanted to buy the bag but she doesn't have enough money, so she went outside getting some pocket money with her yoyo attractions and then came back to buy it.

Dex-chan lover
@RPWPA You shouldn't be saying this to me, but to Japanese authors who still think that lesbian relationships are a way to maintain pureness, or that even lesbian rape cannot be particularly painful, because without a dick, it's all innocent.

Even if the ex prez is a girl, and Komi is a girl. If Komi isn't comfortable with it, then it's not okay. The same thing applies between two men. Sexual harassment shouldn't be endeared.

Users who are viewing this thread