Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 22 Ch. 292 - Everyone's field trip

Japan Game Consoles should work just fine with US Voltage. Owe that to the US Occupation after WWII. Not to mention it's easier to make just one version with an 120/220V 50/60Hz power brick and supply the correct power cord for each country's outlets.

Edit: Oh what about this chapter? (Or this entire arc) 🤷 I can see NYC skyline from where I live. So it's kinda meh. It's also kinda hard to imagine all the parents of those kids have no trouble shelling out 💰 for the trip. (Blame me if I am wrong about this. I was skimming this arc.)

Fed-Kun's army
Looks like author is deliberately holding off rumiko confession............
Nice

Dex-chan lover
Nenne "mom power" is off the charts.

The power of EMO allows a person to master all languages.

Chadano just chilling on his date with best girl.

Setoka has a way of proving that there is a sharp mind inside all that douchebaggery.

Dex-chan lover
@dsid2814 Not really sure if I understood you correctly, but it depends on the context. I have seen titles where the author simultaneously claims a realistic portrayal of queer women and explicitly uses lesbian relationships as "keeping the characters virgin before they get a dick".

Dex-chan lover
Monday - Nagatoro and Sono Bisque. Tuesday - Kubo-san and Bokuyabai. Wednesday - Komi-san. It's been a good week.

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha.. Two boys is the one who get basically the most wholesome date XD

Users who are viewing this thread