Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 22 Ch. 293 - Turn this way. Please.

Supporter
qFpMvok.png

Dex-chan lover
I do vastly prefer Rumiko over Komi, as I find the latter as uninteresting as it gets, but honestly putting romance in this was a mistake from the start.

Double-page supporter
@jazz9 Romance is one of the most significant aspect that contributes to komi's development tho? The moment they met on early chapters we all knew damn well that romance will eventually took part in the series. Her meeting with rumiko is what pushing her out of her bubble and makes her become more expressive like we saw in the last few chapters.

@DALLAS_SALLAD Nah it's normal on every popular series, even there are few of them actually just come for trolling. Like seriously, they say shit like 'there is nothing happening this is trash' or 'Yep I'm dropping it' but they still come back every week and appear again in the comment section saying that again. Makes you wonder on what they want really.

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Dex-chan lover
And then it's one big misunderstanding because this author doesn't give a single shit

Let me sum up my feeling nicely :

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dex-chan lover
Damn. So not only is she getting ntr'd, she literally had to help set the whole thing up.

That sucks.

Not looking forward to a chapter dedicated to Tadano realizing he likes Komi right there and then only to reject Manbagi.

Users who are viewing this thread