Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 22 Ch. 294 - I'm also sorry

Dex-chan lover
When its just rom com shenanigans, I keep wishing for the story to keep moving. But now somehow I wish we stay on rom com. My heart just cant take this.

Fed-Kun's army
I kinda like how Isagi-san is just standing there awkwardly, not knowing what to do or say. It’s in her character.

And man, I know it is a sinking ship, but I so ship Manbagi X Tadano. She has impact. I thought she would be just another weird classmate when she was first introduced, but look how far she has evolved. And she is hella cute.

At least, one thing I hope the author will not do is pairing her with another classmate immediately after the ship sinking. That would make all these dramatic moments feel so cheap, like she was in love with Tadano one minute, and then another minute she wasn’t.

I think it is still possible for Manbagi to win. It’s unlikely, but still possible. It’s perhaps a wishful thinking.

Or you know, just pair off Tadano with that muscular boy and call it done. I am okay with that.

Aggregator gang
Spoiler: In the end, they both agree to not act. And let tadano be happy with najimi

Dex-chan lover
rip this arc but I loved it, looking forward to going back outside and smelling that ol' nyc pee.

Dex-chan lover
Yep our dear Komi also feels sorry... that’s she’s relieved she didn’t confess lol

Oh boy did Tadano just foreshadow a rejection, seems like it to me... well for now at least. She might have a higher possibility if she keeps on getting those Tadano points. Buts o could Komi if she had some more guts....

Let the games begin cuz

LOVE IS WAR

Users who are viewing this thread