Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 22 Ch. 294 - I'm also sorry

Double-page supporter
Ha ha. People getting angry at fictional story that they have in no way involved themselves into. Just pure comedy.

Dex-chan lover
This manga in a nutshell

bigham.gif

Dex-chan lover
Oh my God, I don't caaaaaaaaaarrreeeee, this love triangle plot is so goddamn boring. I legitimately don't understand why this manga gets praised so much, this is one of the worst romances I've read in a non-harem romcom for some time now. Glasses-kun and Sweat-chan's romance is unironically way more interesting.

"So wait for it."
Jesus CHRIST. We're already waiting! We've been waiting! What is this shit!?

Yall whiny ass bitches don't appreciate that manbagi is choosing her friendship over tadano,, just think she's given up. Missing the point n it's a really lovely one

Double-page supporter
this is getting kinda stale now, we need the conclusion of this love triangle

everyone can’t appreciate how this love triangle works bruh. if y’all don’t care then i’m sorry but you should stop reading then

Dex-chan lover
This was a great chapter... if you didn't like it, maybe don't like the series itself

@Destroyman
I don't understand why this manga gets so much praise

Mate, you know why this manga got so much praise? Because it WAS wholesome, then y'all dumb romcom fucks are arguin@Destroyman
I don't understand why this manga gets so much praise

Mate, you know why this manga got so much praise? Because it WAS wholesome, then y'all dumb romcom
fucks have ruined the manga and now you're saying it's a romcom? You're forgetting that THIS IS A SLICE OF LIFE! THE ROMCOM IS A SUB PLOT, IT'S NOT THE MAIN POINT, WE GOT SO MUCH OFF THE MAIN STORY AND FOCUS BECAUSE OF YOU DUMB FUCKS

Guarentee this is the chapter where most people drop, what a cheap cop-out by an author who already wrote himself into this mess with no way out.

Users who are viewing this thread