Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 22 Ch. 296 - Indian Poker

Dex-chan lover
This game depends on the origin I guess
In my country we have a sort of quasi-poker game where the highest card is the number 2.
So I guess this game, the Ace is the lowest card.

Ace is used as both in this country at least
thats why you always check if A is 1 or 14 beforep laying

Dex-chan lover
Meanwhile Komi didn't use her prize to get rid of Setouka and agreed to sleep with her. And we all know how that ended with "kiss-kiss rub-rub". Oh you, Komi

Double-page supporter
Ima be 100% real,

I’ve never understood how to play cards except UNO

are we back to the slice of life chapter again ? the plot is not gonna mover for many weeks

Dex-chan lover
In the next chapter we will have more Komi-Tadano interaction than in the entire trip to New York.

Dex-chan lover
@ranara25 On reddit someone mentioned that we are nearing the end of the volume. The final chapters of the volume will probably be chapters like this.

Dex-chan lover
You know
I'm relieved we're not getting any more romance bs and just chilling with the characters like this

I just looked up this random game, and it said ace is high.

What

Also wasn't it her goal to lose to Komi anyway, considering the ticket? Guess she got too excited.

@bigtiddyoneesan

16556289474_d2819d74d7_b.jpg

@Destroyman I think you're confusing this for a shonen, edgelord.

@Fei_ Think we should just ignore people like that. They just don't deserve this manga.

Dex-chan lover
@R-Mod Lol, what the fuck are you on about mate? What does shonen have to do with me being annoyed that Komi is a giant Mary Sue?

Brace yourself for next 3 weeks to have chapters like this till end of volume, next volume will have valentine day i guess and maybe a confession maybe

Dex-chan lover
Ah, the haters are so funny. It's slice of life. Slice of life tends to be very slow moving, daily stuff with little progress. Something that you just sit back and enjoy. It's been like that since pretty much day one. Yet they're back week after week to complain about it. I swear people just want to rush through shit and have it end. There's no patience these days.

You know what I did when Kanoko, Okarisihimasu stopped being enjoyable? I stopped reading it. I moved on. Complaining week after week isn't going to change something you don't like so what's the point in torturing yourself?

Users who are viewing this thread