Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 31 Ch. 412 - A two people Summer Festival stroll Part 2

Dex-chan lover
That komi san face from tadano pov bottom angle was abut weird. But I am happy to see her new side and also their progression.

Dex-chan lover
Were mfs REALLY tripping over a group picking up a series that’s been dropped because of an official release? If you don’t like the scan, shut up and go read the official release.

Dex-chan lover
LETS FUCKING GOOOOO!!!!!!!
20230719_131607.jpg

Group Leader
Were mfs REALLY tripping over a group picking up a series that’s been dropped because of an official release? If you don’t like the scan, shut up and go read the official release.
Noone cares if they pick up a series that was dropped by the previous team. Aso it's not just an official release, but simulpub, which means the Japanese and English release are simultaneous. People were "tripping" because they stole a physical magazine, scanned it and released an English version before the official thing got published and/or arrived in stores in Japan. It wasn't published officially, yet fans already knew what's happening in the chapter. If people think that's okay to do I don't know what to say.

DAMN TAHT SMILEEEEEE

I love that angle of komi looking up at her when she's looking down owo

So... did they actually kiss in the last pages? From the sudden change of that to him sitting up, it almost seemed like he was imagining it happening?

Users who are viewing this thread