Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Ch. 411 - A two people summer festival stroll

Dex-chan lover
411 Chapters for a Kiss and not even a close up, yet I still "UUUOOOOO" at the last panel, I love this manga.

Dex-chan lover
"This chapter was released ahead of it's time in Japan"

What the hell does that mean, mods? That it was stuck behind a timed paywall or something? Or did the scanlators have a spare time machine lying around?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Our Chadano know them kissing is personal and didn't let us see them from up close, truly gentleman
AND STILL ABLE TO MAKE US HYPING SO MUCH

Group Leader
"This chapter was released ahead of it's time in Japan"

What the hell does that mean, mods? That it was stuck behind a timed paywall or something? Or did the scanlators have a spare time machine lying around?
The Japanese raws release at midnight in Japan. The English version a few hours later. The team took a physical magazine (from the looks of it), scanned the chapter and published it before the official English release.

Dex-chan lover
How to turn your worst date into one of the best you remember forever

Dex-chan lover
The Japanese raws release at midnight in Japan. The English version a few hours later. The team took a physical magazine (from the looks of it), scanned the chapter and published it before the official English release.
So it goes: Japanese physical magazine --> Japanese Digital Raw ---> Official English
Is that correct?

It made it sound like the team had access to the publisher's office before it even publish.

Dex-chan lover
I always knew that it would happen that they would kiss eventually. I always assume that it would be a whole spectacle. Something similar to when rent a trash pulled off that with a kiss in the god-awful pull Ark that took a year. This was cute.

For those who didn't know: New chapters are available in English officially on Viz's website and the Viz Manga app. (Technically they are only available in US/Canada, but there are ways to read them for people outside the region) Hence why this site doesn't have them as the previous scanlation team dropped the series in favor of official Viz release, and Mangadex itself doesn't host official releases.

Anyway, MAN this was a great chapter. Just lovely couple enjoy having each other for company, even though the date itself went terribly.

Dex-chan lover
FInally a Yamai free chapter. As well as a chapter free of nonsensical madness. This was actually a pretty good chapter overall

Dex-chan lover
For those who didn't know: New chapters are available in English officially on Viz's website and the Viz Manga app. (Technically they are only available in US/Canada, but there are ways to read them for people outside the region) Hence why this site doesn't have them as the previous scanlation team dropped the series in favor of official Viz release, and Mangadex itself doesn't host official releases.

Anyway, MAN this was a great chapter. Just lovely couple enjoy having each other for company, even though the date itself went terribly.
Thank you for the clarification. :)

Dex-chan lover
I’ve read 100 Kanojo so much that I’m desensitizing to character kissing.

Users who are viewing this thread