Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.

iyu

@Purue
It's probably a common type of OCD but not necessarily germophobia.
The brain regions for disgust (of physical dirt) and hate are more or less identical, so the feelings short-circuiting and having the urge to wash your hands after shaking hands with someone you dislike is fairly common.
The example in chapter 196 would be (almost) normal behavior for someone that, for example, got bullied to the point of hating human touch by default, the backstory is likely different though. An easy way of understanding someone with the OCD would likely be: If people are shit = being touched by someone literally feels like being touched by shit (including getting dirty from it).
The part of carrying the granny (the pile of random unknown poop in need of help) using this interpretation would be her not being able to wait for the (long) shower she usually takes when getting home.

If Tadano ends up with Manbagi I will be mad. Komi-san deserves Tadano, Tadano deserves Komi-san.

I know why people dislike Yamai so much, but She is cute in a crazy stalkerish kind of way.
She just needs better stories written for her. Her introduction and following interactions were all just showing her bad side.

It's not just that she's a stalker, but it's that everything she does is overtly creepy obsessiveness. If you find that kind of behavior cute, more power to ya, but that is most definitely not my cup of tea. Now, I'm fine with bad and unlikable characters existing in stories, obviously, but I dislike when mangas just kinda ignore how bad they are and let them get away with it, over and over.

If she was, at least, punished regularly for her borderline (if not actual) criminal behavior, I think she would be less hated as a character.

Re-reading the previous chapters...dang, we were spoiled with that romance fluff for like...5(?) chapters straight. Thanks for the withdrawal symptoms Oda-sensei

Fed-Kun's army
Does the spinner decide who plays together too?
Or is Najimi meddling....

Double-page supporter
Is that.... Komi got a milk moustache?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dex-chan lover
@Reichzen There's a post floating around about how someone registered a domain name related to the series, and how that might be very early signs for an adaptation. We shall see in time one way or the other.

Users who are viewing this thread