Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.

Dex-chan lover
Well fuck i was judged this one a little 2 early maybe i was expecting something different from because of the one-shot so the beginning chapters were kind of hard with making MC-kun 2 pathetic and trying 2 make the series all sorts of wacky, thankfully around halfway through the series the author realized he didn't need that shit and just starts making it about the characters which is wayyyy better it takes a turn for the best and the series get's very fun, i especially like chapters where they focus on other characters (especially Komis family and MC-kuns little sister.).
The MC maintains being somewhat pathetic but not as much as in the first half of the series which is great they actually made him kind of likable, still gotta keep the "this two love each other but they never realize it" drama going on cuz god forbid someone has a relationship on japanese shit.

Very solid 8/10 from me i'll be looking forward to reading this one and hope at some point Komi can actually speak though the note writing is pretty cute (also hope they keep Gyaru-chan around i really liked her)

Dex-chan lover
I swear to God if something keeps Tadano out of that blanket there will be hell to pay.

I swear if Najimi shows up and does the usual cockblocking like several times the last AGAIN I'm gonna flip

Dex-chan lover
This manga really needs more expresionless Komi and less chibi face Komi. I mean, it's cute and all but it defeats the purpose of having an expressionless character.

Users who are viewing this thread