Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.

someone please send me a message when tadano and komi actually do anything other than blush at each other
garbage manga btw, 1/10
10/10 first few chapters, but it gets shit

Dex-chan lover
The one thing I always found disturbing about this series, is how it downplays what are otherwise acute mental health issues and presents them as quirky character traits.

What Komi has is not solved with a bit of "believe in yourself" and the power of friendship.

It requires therapy and quite possibly, medication.

Just read all of it so far in a couple of days. Really enjoy it and I hope to continue to see it's growth.

If you are looking for romance in this manga, you better go read another thing. There’s no development between the FMC and MC as far as I have read.

So far am into chapters 13 and its sooooooo boringgg how is this rated 9.22? Its rivalling Youjo Senki and one punch man and dorohedoro????

If something i rated really high, and you dont like it, the answer is preference. (And maybe also data biases, this website only show opinions from weebs who actually read manga) Same goes for something you like being low rated.

Fed-Kun's army
if you're looking for a comedy manga, you should read this.
if you're looking for a romance manga, hard skip this, there's no progression.

Please people, this is a slice of life manga, if you don't know what that means, look it up. As far as the story goes, it is just daily school life of Komi (as main focus most of the time), the whole manga meant to keep going as that with VERY little progression and mostly chill to read, as its main focus is NOT romance or fighting, it is a slice of life manga...

@aihie exactly, people expecting plot development without noticing it's a slice of life manga.
if you want plot go read boruto or fairy tail sequel or some other manga. im sure they have a lot of PLOTs!

Users who are viewing this thread