Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.

Now, all I want is Rumiko, Shouko and Tadano in a healthy triad relationship. And somehow, whenever I think about it, I feel like I need to fight someone because of how wholesome it could be hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnggggggggggg

(I really like this series a lot pls be nice ;; u ;; )

Guys, any idea why a lot of chapters are missing?

Is it another scanlation group problem?

🤨

Banned
There is a huge chunk of content missing in the middle...

... but honestly the whole thing just wasn't that interesting anyway... so I think I'll just drop it, at least until the gaps get filled in. Having to read a somewhat generic story about one-dimensional characters is one thing, but missing 50 chapters or so in the middle is crossing a line.

Tadano's key characteristic is he's just a normal guy, nothing noteworthy and boring as everyone says in the manga. But the reason why he was interesting is his interaction with komi who's a godlike being to everyone and the gap between them made it all cute. But now that komi is starting to look like a regular girl for everyone it kinda loses the charm. Tbh if he also changes and becomes more proactive instead of reactive as a character he would get more interesting but it would end the story coz that would be when he gets with komi.
Coz i bet he know's
how rumiko and komi feels but he aint acting on it coz a) komi is still god in his eyes no matter how he feels and he doesn't believe an ultra normal guy like him has a chance and b) he doesn't see rumiko more than a friend and he doesn't wanna ruin the friendship
just as many people feel sometimes and how most romance mangas roll with a triangle.
I do hope the story progresses more while komi makes more friends and not how its been where she makes friends OR she makes progress with tadano

@LegionGuy49 You don't know how grateful I am that you got my sarcasm! I left that comment thinking "well if no one gets it, I'll at least get some people actually talking about Tadano's recent decline", I'm literally crying tears of joy thanks bro 🙏🙏
Anyway, I think Tadano has become a joke lately, as much as I like him. He's just so blind to everything now. Seriously though, he used to be so perceptive, but now idk. I do wish you the best, but I'm going to keep reading this. Even if Tadano is being kinda dumb, I like the development of Manbagi quite a lot, so I'm sticking to this.

@Shinjuurou I think you may have a point there. Since the others are becoming more outspoken about their own feelings, Tadano's little quirk of reading what people really feel isn't needed right now, or at all anymore. That kind of sucks since in a lot of the earlier chapters, Tadano would be the one to point out all the bullshit happening with the others and it was hilarious.
Now he's just there for fanservice imo, his crossdressing is too on point to ignore 😂

@estELLE I respect your opinion and think you are valid af but Kimi will come out on top, she's best girl 👌

Double-page supporter
@ItsDrWhomever I'm actually kinda surprised my ignorant butt caught onto the sarcasm. And hey, more power to you if you keep reading this. I wish you the best.

Double-page supporter
Man, does anyone remember when Tadano was very emotionally perceptive, which made him stood out from the rest? Some people in the comments want to think that he still is and he just doesn't want to confront Komi and Manbagi about their feelings, and while I see why they would think that, I just can't shake the feeling that he's just being, slowly but surely, turned into yet another dense romcom MC. Maybe he's just trying to not upset the Status Quo, but goddamn.

It doesn't help that I can't remember last time he was proactive. Most of the time it's background characters pushing the story forward, with him either observing or getting dragged into it (for crossdressing).

Lastly, while I'm at it, let me say that the "letting the mcs date would end the romcom" excuse is bad and I will never buy it. There are quite a few series that have the protagonists date each other long before the end and are still VERY well liked such as
Love is War
. The recent trend in depicting married or atleast official couples in cutesy short comics should also indicate that people are getting sick of the drag. Finally, THE STORY ISN'T ABOUT THE ROMANCE, remember that? The story is about Komi getting a 100 friends, why would dating Tadano put a stop to that? I just don't want this series to fall into mediocrity by dragging a love triangle for an offensive amount of time.

I believe that one of the groups that held the chapters was deleted and the chapters died with it

Double-page supporter
Oh shit, so we've finally come to it. Chapters will be deleted, as the official releases come out... Well, it was nice while it lasted. RIP anyone who can't afford to buy the official releases, or lives in a country that they aren't published in.

For the life of me I will never understand why people take down fan scanlations that, nine times out of ten, would've never been a issue anyway.

Like, if VIZ makes a fuss about then, why not take them down then? Are we really that paranoid about copyright?

I genuinely don't understand. I know some sites and scanlating groups are hit with C&D orders and other things like that, but it doesn't seem to happen all that often, particularly if the scans are obviously not official rips, which these aren't I'll really miss the fantastic work that the scanlators have done on this series, and I hope their work isn't lost forever. Even if the manga is available officially now, will it feel the same?

I'm not sure, and it's a bit of a bummer that the fan scanlations have been nuked.

Double-page supporter
And I guess that's the nail in the coffin for anyone wanting to start this series, or re-read it now. I wish we didn't have to be so worried about copyright problems!

Users who are viewing this thread