Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.

Contributor
@vulski

tl;dr for those who can’t open the link: the volumes are taken down as they get official releases. Either buy the Viz volumes or test your luck with an aggregation site.

I'm kind of wondering if I like Tadano as a character at this point. I get that his main trait is that he's "normal" but that seems to translate to "he's the only reasonable person who actually thinks things through" (except maybe Komi's brother, who is just quiet).

At this point the series kind of reminds me of Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, where every character has some kind of negative quirk.

No chapter this week it seems (it wasn't present in the magazine Table of contents from what I have read). I hope that the author is OK.

Double-page supporter
Volume 9 is releasing soon, so read chapters 114 through 128 while you can. The scanlation team will likely request their removal as soon as the official volume releases. I understand it and agree with the intention behind it, but it still seems a little silly (what with how easy it is for people who refuse to buy the official to just go to a shady aggregator)

Dex-chan lover
@yummimes the mangaka has flanderized every character, so tadanos normalcy has become amplified. every dman character is a shitty pun name with onedimensional personalities, their quirk is who they are, the author is running on fumes and just shitting on the writing at this point.

this should have ended a hundred chapters ago

Double-page supporter
@assman162 The entire premise of the manga is Komi making 100 friends, making each one of them to have their own quirk is a smart decision IMO to make it easier for the audience in differentiate them based on their personality. And every time there is side character that the author wants to emphasize more (like katou, sasaki, ase or Isagi) he made sure to include them in Komi's close friends sphere to not dismiss them entirely and use their traits either to develop their own or komi as a character.

For a plotless gag manga with romance in the sideline you sure asked a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread