Komiyama ga Kirai da - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Still think that MC is not at fault in that argument, they ask who should be a leader while going with the flow is the norm, there's nothing wrong with being different and try to nominate himself since no one volunteer.

The girl being aggressive so MC just being defensive that he ended up saying spiteful things, but yeah who wouldn't when someone you're not even close shittin at you at every opportunity with no reason.

Dex-chan lover
was just thinking about this and what do you know, an update. nice

Supporter
Guessing Dye-Job-chan has been crushing hard on FMC from middle school and just frustrated that men exist to block her route.

Dex-chan lover
I hate this type of fucking character. No matter what you do you’re wrong. “You’re wrong if you like my fwends”, “what do you mean you don’t like my fwends even though they are perfect, what did you don’t like about everything they have to offer? They’re the best” kind of shit. Fuck off

Dex-chan lover
No way this is how I remember that I have to apologise to a group member for an argument over some work for uni.

Ehh. I'll just do it after the break.

Oh yh that was not a fun chapter for my man.

Girl acts like a See You Next Tuesday for no reason, but MC still apologizes. Why is manga like this?

Users who are viewing this thread