Konbini Goutou kara Tasuketa Jimi Tenin ga, Onaji Kurasu no Ubu de Kawaii Gyaru datta - Ch. 9.2

Group Leader
Haha imagine if an accident happened, Ayana died and Riku and Kana end up married to keep the memory of their dead friend alive by having a daughter called Ayana.
Don't pretend to be shocked, you too know that this plot twist is coherent with the author's decisions so far.

Dex-chan lover
Ayana doesn't even get into the running for best girl. I get we are supposed to root for her but she honestly isn't worth it when every other girl is better and somehow likes our depressed loser MC.

Dex-chan lover
Normally I would be happy for the beach chapter but I didn’t feel anything given how much of a mess this story is. Those first 2 pages I didn’t get why Riku kept going on about their future when she tells him to slow it down. Kana if you could read this then I suggest finding any other guy than him & avoid the headache. Thanks for the translation.

Supporter
What's with the emphasis on the swim cap? I don't remember it coming up in the story before, but it's written like "THE swim cap", as if it's important. Is that just a weird translation, or am I forgetting something?

Also... how is giving a swimming cap special enough to make her like him???? How did the original novels get popular enough to spawn a manga adaptation?? I hope everyone reading it is just unable to look away from the train wreck and doesn't actually think it's good.

Dex-chan lover
Remember when Riku had a childhood friend, and they had this kind of complicated relationship with each other that wasn't entirely sorted out?

Pepperidge Farm remembers...
Things made a modicum of sense in this chapter, author is slowly gaining his bearings... Adding haruno at this point will turn it into gibberish all over again

Oh, and those feeling sorry for Hana need to remember she, goodness knows why because I sure as all fuck don't, is in love with this wreck of a human being

Dex-chan lover
So it was a ntr manga all along isnt he technically still dating the childhood friend can't wait for her to join this dumpster fire to level it up to a landfill fire

Dex-chan lover
writer is actually a schizo with the way i have no idea what kinda story they want to push forward at this point

this isn’t even funny anymore this is just subslop material

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Why must the author make the readers feel bad about Kana? :LOL:
Kana, what you're feeling is just a garbage dumpster filled with gasoline nearby. Better not bring anything that might cause a spark else you might cause another dumpster fire.

Users who are viewing this thread