Konbini Goutou kara Tasuketa Jimi Tenin ga, Onaji Kurasu no Ubu de Kawaii Gyaru datta - Ch. 13.1

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

But, I just have to say...wow...what're we in for again?

Dex-chan lover
Huh, this chapter is actually quite decent. Author-san please don't take some meds I missed the dumpster fire

The only reason why i even read this shit was cus i found it on a yt video and didnt drop it cus i just wanna see how it ends off lmao

Aggregator gang
GUYS I THINK IM ON TO SOMETHING.
The reason this is written this way cause the author loves car that's why the accident is a car crash and like that this whole story is like a fucking car crash it's so bad and tragic but i cant just seem to fucking look away

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif
maybe the artist get bored by the author scenario to the point of lowering the story a bit

Dex-chan lover
Dude could of boned her in so many places and get his moneys worth but pussied out so fucking hard.
Getting consent from a mentally ill person is kind of a gray area, though. The mood is also completely off, MC would have to be a scumbag to take advantage of her like that. Not to mention that he's already walking on eggshells trying not to trigger any more trauma - and loveless sex 'out of obligation' wouldn't do any good there. I actually kind of like the depiction of how toxic their relationship is with these emotional and psychological pitfalls.
On the other hand, letting MC drop the nice-guy routine and turning him into a degenerate who exploits Ayana's guilt for sexual favors and gradually makes her more empty inside would make a hell of a plot twist...

Dex-chan lover
LOL the begging for no more twists? Too bad, 13.2 is looking at you and laughing. Yes, I saw the raws. Y'all gonna be screaming...again.
I expect stupid shit, senseless actions and wild mood swings in every chapter of this manga. It keeps delivering

Double-page supporter
feels they're both still not realizing and fixed the problem @@
just hoping ending this manga make dramatical good ending

Dex-chan lover
i dont even know why i still have this bookmarked man get this shit outta here 💀

Dex-chan lover
LOL the begging for no more twists? Too bad, 13.2 is looking at you and laughing. Yes, I saw the raws. Y'all gonna be screaming...again.
Sorry broski but silly twists and overall shitshow is exactly why I'm still reading this :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Hold up I’m confused . Didn’t he ask his childhood friend to also go out with him ? Is he two timing now ?

Users who are viewing this thread