Konbini Goutou kara Tasuketa Jimi Tenin ga, Onaji Kurasu no Ubu de Kawaii Gyaru datta - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1

Dex-chan lover
LOL this story goes sideways if you read the LN. The author dropped the WN after 52 chapters I think, so this may never get resolved.

Dex-chan lover
Well, the childhood friend snoozed so she loozed (that is NOT a word but it rhymed so sue me). Don't put me on the back burner then get mad when you forgot to turn on the stove!

LOL this story goes sideways if you read the LN. The author dropped the WN after 52 chapters I think, so this may never get resolved.
Well this explains a lot since the premise was so paper thin. It could be okay with proper execution but a story like this should be resolved in no time flat since the alleged "stalker" would either escalate to violence eventually or disappear completely.

Dex-chan lover
There's a light novel with 3 volumes that is listed as completed. Not sure how it is resolved since a new translator just picked it up and is still working through volume 1.

Dex-chan lover
I hate how this dude still commits himself to the other girl. She said no. Tell her to fuck off.

Dex-chan lover
Well, the childhood friend snoozed so she loozed (that is NOT a word but it rhymed so sue me). Don't put me on the back burner then get mad when you forgot to turn on the stove!

Well this explains a lot since the premise was so paper thin. It could be okay with proper execution but a story like this should be resolved in no time flat since the alleged "stalker" would either escalate to violence eventually or disappear completely.
Idk, I think it's a pretty good premise. Has a lot of drama that would reasonably take awhile to work through. There's just a misunderstanding about what exactly is going to go sideways, though it's already been hinted at.

Dex-chan lover
The WN stopped but the LN went further than that and is completed with 3 Volumes, WN stopped before completing anything and is completely irrelevant due to the author revising the work and changing stuff before publishing it as a book (not something uncommon, stopping or deleting the WN in favor of LN)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
There's something odd about the "flow" of time and actions in this comic. Like it feels so weird that MC meets FMC's best friend, they say goodbye to each other, and the very next panel they're meeting up in the halls of their school, and this chapter was full of odd little moment like that.

Dex-chan lover
let's see - judging from the pacing, in about 5 chapters we'll find that the childhood friend tries to plot the entire class against the guy and the girl. then boy and girl overcome it by proving that they're innocent, causing them to get even closer. they stay together after one month then a 5 year skip, they're finished with college and married with kids - the end :finnawoke:

Users who are viewing this thread