Konbini Goutou kara Tasuketa Jimi Tenin ga, Onaji Kurasu no Ubu de Kawaii Gyaru datta - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1

Dex-chan lover
There's something odd about the "flow" of time and actions in this comic. Like it feels so weird that MC meets FMC's best friend, they say goodbye to each other, and the very next panel they're meeting up in the halls of their school, and this chapter was full of odd little moment like that.
Came here to say this. It feels like watching a movie on fast forward. Like we are just getting bits of the conversations. Author must be in a hurry to get to the climax. Dude needs to learn to take his time.

Double-page supporter
SHIT CHARACTERS, SHIT WRITING, SHIT PLAIN ASS STEREOTYPICAL JAP BREAKFAST, SHIT DIALOGS, SHIT YANDERE TRANSFORMATION, , SHIT SHIT! SHIT. I HATE IT BUT I KEEP PRESSING NEXT PAGE

Dex-chan lover
I hate how this dude still commits himself to the other girl. She said no. Tell her to fuck off.
eh, it's fine if she says she changed her mind and realized she's yandere all over him, and they start dating. But yeh, with how she's not doing that, telling her to fuck off about his love-life seems like the correct choice.

...Though admittedly, all mc knows is that she hates the gyaru girl in specific, and would be fine with any other gf for him (though his reassurances being in the form of "nah I love you and only you" is weird for that perception). Though dunno why she refuses to tell him that gyaru girl is the one that drove over his parents and hung her own.

Dex-chan lover
what a weird manga, all over the place. Is the mangaka off their meds or something :lol:

The pace is fast af, i don't know what is happening anymore, now i wonder if this is also that kind of short manga with 8 - 20ish chapters

Contributor
I can't tell if Kana is actually trying to wingwoman our two leads. The less we see of Haruno, the better, but I'm 100% sure she's not just quietly going to drop out of the story. Pretty sure she's got the antagonist role at this point in the story and she's scheming something. I'm still not sure where the hell this story is going, but maybe this could still be a serviceable "serves you right" kind of soft revenge where the boy she rejected finds his own happiness with another girl.

Dex-chan lover
I can't really complain since it's just a regionalism, but "homely" (page 15) at least in the American Midwest and (I believe) South usually means unattractive. We use the word "homey" for the page 15 context.

She knew she was homely. She was used to just sitting at the table watching her friends dance.

The restaurant had a such homey fee that you almost expect your mother to come out of the kitchen with your food.

Users who are viewing this thread