Kondo Koso Shiawase ni Narimasu! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
With how a Demon King-like character was monologuing earlier about taking her away after the hero supposedly "defeated" the Demon King, I am starting to think that this isn't our hero. The hero being really aggressive is doubly worrying.

God please I just want this MC to have some fluff.

Dex-chan lover
wow we can finally comment on this? Felt like i was suffocating. Anyway, great chapter :) I think Grahams already made the connection between Louisa not wanting to wait for him and her being in the capital. Thats why he cleared the demon king faster than any other hero.

Anyway, who knows, but i love this story!

Thank you for the chapter!!

Double isekai y'alllllll

I'm rooting for louisa to have her happy ending though it seems that her past lives are being really cynical about it? She only remembers the past three, so there may be more! Maybe in one of them, she does end up with the hero then an immeasurable tragedy struck her or the world and her lives afterwards resigned to finding other ways to be happy?

Oh no that last part....
What if!!! He's just using her so women stop flocking to him. Who knows, maybe some have tried to bed him forcefully. Now the animosity is directed towards our sweet Louisa. Perhaps he has another woman he wants to be with???

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter!! I really love this manga.
AND THINGS THICKEN~ So she is really isekai'd after all! Also that ominous last page...more mystery...

Dex-chan lover
something is not right in the last page he looks kind evil or uses her for something

I think I'm the only one here who actually feels relieved about the last panel. His expression looks conflicted/pained.
When he said "I'm here" to her, it seems like he wasn't only talking to Louisa but probably, in my hopeful thinking, her past selves.

I'm sure there are a lot of explanations about this but I want to believe that Graham really loves Louisa. I remember their other childhood friend say "Graham would definitely never leave you" and I feel like that means a lot more than we think.

The only possibility I can think of is the hero also has his memories of his past lives, and like some other people said, Louisa may be an unreliable narrator with fragmented or false memories.

He's watching over her carefully and treasuring her like he's afraid of losing her, he even spotted her during the parade at such a faraway spot! If that doesn't scream that he has his past memories intact too, I don't know what else.

Dex-chan lover
for me, the first thing i thought of from the last page was "did the demon king from Louisa's dream, took over the hero's body or something?". NoireNowaru's comment sound so good...

Dex-chan lover
Woo~
Grahm came back and reassured Louisa's anxieties (and went for exactly what he wanted) at full strength. And unlike the Maid story, Louisa is actually happy about his advances, even if she's feeling overwhelmed at the moment. Even better, she's thinking about telling him her secret, which is an honesty I appreciate in romance.

I think the "fiance" thing and that final panel implies that the hero has some past memories himself, which would be an interesting development. If so, Louisa should definitely demand an explanation from him. In fact, she should do so anyway just because he hasn't done anything to get his party members off his back despite apparently being engaged.

The mage and cleric reacting like clingy harem members was as expected. Them talking her down for being a commoner, though was...interesting. So far, they're not being egregiously annoying, but we'll see how things progress from here. I'm kinda hoping to see her shut them both the fuck down at some point. She should have the pent-up emotion and life-experience to do so.
The prince being in love with the mage seems to be a plotline too, so that's neat.

I'm personally a little worried about that last panel. He didn't get possessed by the Demon Lord or something, did he?

@NoireNowaru
Yeah, I didn't interpret that as a evil look as much as some sort of "thousand yard stare." He definitely has some stuff going on, but that makes it a lot more interesting than two-dimensional hero-kun.

Dex-chan lover
He knew her past circumstances.
That's why he feels that he is responsible for it.
Yes, I'm saying that this isn't love. Screencap this, whahahahahahahahaha

English isn’t my first language. So, the writing might be awkward a bit.

Even though I didnt understand Japanese, i can guess some after I saw the raw.

This isn’t her 4th time but 7th reincarnation. The first time she was Japanese highschool student and summoned by king but he was scumbag as in many manga. She had no special talent. The first hero was very nice but he became the demon lord (don’t know the reason). MC was murdered by angry crowd.

The second life she was married with hero but stabbed to dead.

The 3rd one was the most tragic one for me. After the 3rd hero departed, she was capture and beaten (maybe raped, not sure), and locked in cell. She waited waited and waited for the 3rd hero but she gave up her life and drank poison. Hero finally came back but it’s too late and she died in hero’s arms.

we dont actually know yet why graham had that kind of expression so Do Not, the raws didnt say anything explicit like that

anyway,
those flashback faceless dream girls, I have sad feelings about their one liners "are you okay with that person", "are you okay with being happy all by yourself"

im one of the very few people who wants to believe in graham

Dex-chan lover
how many past did she have, we have confirmed 3. . .but from the looks of it. She still have more past. .

Dex-chan lover
ah another reincarnation i saw it mile away
asking about still want to marriage + last page it like combo to make me say yo you are reincarnation too

Users who are viewing this thread