Kondo Koso Shiawase ni Narimasu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

...Yeah, honestly I'm on the Demon King's side here. But moreso on the side of the MC getting the heck out of dodge.

As far as I can tell, this is the story of how this girl's life was ruined over multiple lifetimes by this goddess, along with the poor heroes, demon king included. A part of me feels like I should give kudos to the writer for turning around what I thought was going to be a really shitty character arc for the heroes, but they did so by making the goddess either a moron or a monster. :/

Still pretty divided on the current hero - it doesn't seem like he's going to be the textbook yandere I thought he'd be, but I can't say I particularly like him either.

😞 ...Why do I have to like shoujo AND critically analysing media I consume. Why do I do this to myself.

I've read this chapter so many times over the past months, and it still manages to make me cry ;v;

This is making me team demon king tbh, he suffered and then they did her even worse over and over and OVER again. I also resent the church knowing how badly he past lives ended, knowing who she would reincarnate into, and never sending someone, anyone, make sure her life didnt end in tragedy again. Maybe he needs a shot ar ensuring her happiness again...

Group Leader
Oh fuck you goddess... and the human trash... god damn it this manga is so good 😭😭😭

Double-page supporter
The demon king is valid. I say we let him destroy the world.

Holy shit 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread