Kondo Koso Shiawase ni Narimasu! - Vol. 4 Ch. 26.5

That's quite sad considering they had to suffer for hundred years to be reincarnated back to her world

Double-page supporter
@Elmithian Well, there are also a bunch of little things that bother me, such as the fact we know what happened in her first and last lives, and we know some of the ways she died, but that's it. We don't know about what happened in those lives, what the heroes of those lives did, what the goddess did/didn't do during them, and I, personally, am still bothered by that creature/thing they saw that was trapped in the castle, it shows it and talks about it but it doesn't tell us what it is exactly. It just says that it's related to the nobles and the king that threw the FMC to the commoners to kill. I assumed it was a chimera of them fused together in eternal pain and torment or maybe, some kind of looped time spell that is just them dieing to the demon king over and over, but since it doesn't explain it bothers me.
From what we know the conclusion we'd most likely draw is that the goddess is either a bitch who enjoyed watching the FMC reincarnate, suffer, and die over and over, or she just didn't do her job well at all. Now, that doesn't mean that those couldn't be true, but without the full story we can't come to a definite answer, only guesses and assumptions. I think she might've just been half-assing her job, and by the time she realized the world was about to collapse, the FMC already died over and over and over.

Dex-chan lover
@Leo80221
True, but being a God does mean you shouldn't half arse things (yes, I know that incompetent gods is very much a trope), and it also implies there are other gods as if memory serves she was given the job to oversee that world, which indicates hierarchy of some kind (I could be remembering this completely wrong though)

But what that gives me, is the impression is that she is trying to put bandage over a festering wound to hide her wrongdoings by the end, almost as if someone else was observing her actions by then.

Due half arsing her job the world almost came to an end, I would say that's a bit more than a major fuckup.

Marcus my dude!
Just glad that they were both happy in the end. But still fuck that Goddess.

Please let there be a sequel about Marcus and Jun living in the modern world. I want to see more of them being happy

the fuck. I feel so empty after reading this. It's such a fucking wild ride, that it's hard for me to type out this comment while crying. thank u autocorrect.

thank you God for letting the author share their masterpieces.
and thank you @Jesssational @NASS for full-heartedly scanlate this. I love u all.

THAT'S IT?!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Thank you so much for sharing this heartbreaking yet beautiful manga @NASS 😭

Fed-Kun's army
MY HEART ACHES SO MUCH I'M GLAD THEY GOT THEIR HAPPY ENDING!!!

thank you for translating this series!!!!

AH THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!!!!!!

i'm happy that they still got the happy ending they deserved. the world was truly a cruel place and they didn't deserve it in the first place.

Again SO happy they got their happy ending... I would have felt cheated, bamboozled, and hurt if they had gotten shafted. Finally! After literally lifetimes of suffering they're together. I actually feel like Im more invested in them than Graham and Louisa in some ways...

Users who are viewing this thread