Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat - Ch. 100 - Spirit Forest (1)

Double-page supporter
I did not expect this manga to get a chapter 100 when I first started reading it yeaaaaaars ago. I thought it'd get axed by the publishers or the translation group dropping the project as it's the case for 90% of the other isekais.
I'm very pleasently surprised to see this is not the case here. Thank you so much!! :win: :win: :win:

Dex-chan lover
I hope the author doesn't expect us to sympathize with Kokurou. His reaction is way out of proportion for that.
I really hope there isn't some kind of bullshit redemption arc, where he is ultimately forgiven on his death bed or something just because he was once close to them. He has gone way off the deep end and is beyond redemption.

I get his sister died due to lack of an herb, but come on, slaughtering the funeral and then selling out the entire country? Just because you're sad?

Actually, just remove his legs and arms. He doesn't deserve to see his sister in the afterlife after the shit he's pulled.

Dex-chan lover
In other words, Kokurou is utterly evil. The meaningfulness of this background story is somewhat reduced by the sister not being alive anymore. So, nobody really cares whether Kokurou lives or dies.

Dex-chan lover
Personally I think Kokurou would have been a better character if he was kind of a violent power-seeking lunatic to begin with instead of this.

The author made him into some sort of a “victim” (which he’s not) to a situation that turned him 180 in the flip of a switch, which is kinda shoddy character building.

I’d rather see Kokurou having a legit rivalry gone wrong backstory with the beast king as a character development, which feels like a more sensible development.

Dex-chan lover
Personally I think Kokurou would have been a better character if he was kind of a violent power-seeking lunatic to begin with instead of this.

The author made him into some sort of a “victim” (which he’s not) to a situation that turned him 180 in the flip of a switch, which is kinda shoddy character building.

I’d rather see Kokurou having a legit rivalry gone wrong backstory with the beast king as a character development, which feels like a more sensible development.
he is a bitch from the very begining

Dex-chan lover
Guys I don't think the author is trying to make us sympathize with this dude quite the opposite it feels like. He had everyone on side and he still choose to blame them for something they had no control over. I feel that's a pretty alright villain story by showing he has no one to blame but himself.

Dex-chan lover
Your fuck*ng foster father go through hell to get that herb even though he's late he still gave his all and he repaid that effort and time to raise both him and his sister with cold steel? Yep, we need torture for this mf. No need for sad reveal or redemption

Damn 100 chapter booisssss, what a journey, everytime i open mangadex I am always hope that this manga get an update. Been 6 years.....

Dex-chan lover
:haa: Uh yes, beast country. Scientist women are not needed only wives are needed. No human country would have gone with that kinda choice amirite :meguusmug:

Users who are viewing this thread