Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat - Ch. 105 - Spirit Contract and the Legendary Blacksmith

Dex-chan lover
Hiro’s repertoire is magic-based, while his magic is strong, his strongest asset is his creativity and flexibility in using his magic, and he wanted to make a contract to fight with people who can nullify the magic.

And yet, they made him “prove his strength” without magic (or rather with his muscles). How are they going to see his true qualities that way…..:notlikethis:

Other than the monkey, this is what is bugging me as well.
(Yes I know this is going to be some plot development for Hiro’s red energy, but it should be handled better)

Dex-chan lover
Okay, yeah the monkey just seems pretty infuriating. And not on the level where it seems like a young spirit with room to grow in maturity. It just seems freaking annoying. I don't care what power up the MC gets. I'd hate having the money as a mainstay side character. It's like someone took Dick Grayson's personality as Robin and said "but what if we just made him, the worst?"

Dex-chan lover
Huh? since when could mc fight without his magic? I thought his entire concept was that he got a magic that lets him do anything and through that wins fights despite being a blubbering idiot?

Dex-chan lover
well it wouldn't be sun wukong otherwise if they are not annoying
I mean, that's true but.....BUT......oh well screw it, I always end up liking Sun Wukong despite their annoying personality in the beginning.

Victory for Vegeta though.

Dex-chan lover
so when is he gonna realize he can probably use magic if he slashes the kanji in the air with his sword cross slash style

Aggregator gang
Everybody is saying the monkey is annoying, but that's the same with the protagonist. So this is essentially Shitty Personality vs Shitty Personality.

Contributor
Monkey challenges the guy who cornered and trapped him in stone to another fight?
Well, there it is - a handicap to allow him to be competitive by preventing the OP protag from using his OP magic. So that's why.

I've never really been a fan of mischievous monkey characters. Lo and behold after transformation they're even more annoying.
To the great disappointment of people who were expecting another loli, the monkey turns into a cocky shota instead. :pepela:

I got nothing against shotas but this guy's just guaranteed to be the annoying type, unlike Camus who's at least a nice, quiet boy.

Dex-chan lover
Is it one of those annoying first encounter ally?
Because the monkey feels a bit infiuriating...
Damn, the monkey is an annoying teenage boy and is neither big tits onee-san or a loli. :meguuusad: this manga has fallen

why does it have to be that monkey? :facepalm:
artworks-GybTRufBPbMLFjWs-YS4hUQ-t500x500.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread