Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat - Vol. 11 Ch. 55 - Vengeance and New Companions

Double-page supporter
@Izaya_Onisai
Was going to say the same, Hiiro really must be a lolicon in denial after standing by and watching those bears die just to add another loli to his harem.

Fed-Kun's army
SACRED FECES!! i cant believe this mediocre manga can become pile of junk in one single chapter....BRAVO author...BRAVO.

Dex-chan lover
@Izaya_Onisai

Yeah.. I can completely agree with you in that one.

It's awfully too generic
> loses loved one
> grieves
> suddenly gains courage or smthn.

The powerful ones didn't even move an inch while the fighting was happening.

But well.. all for the loli harem of course~!
(although it's awfully cringe to read with those despair-encouragement kinda things, next thing we know.. "the power of friendship~!!" >.>)

She was crying for like 5 seconds and then got over the death of her family immediately. That made it really hard for me to care about her bear fam, or even empathize with her at all. Overall, i give this manga a 10/10, best loli harem simulator.

Dex-chan lover
He just turned the bird into a loli for no fucking reason why wtf

also if half a year+ passed, he missed his reunion with Muir and Arnold and Win, the moron

Dex-chan lover
let's just take a moment to remember, once again, he could have saved the bears with a single word.

Hold on ,isnt MC can heal instantly? Or do magic guard instantly? They just ignore the bears corpse?

Dex-chan lover
Can't he just use revert or origin?
She got over the death of her family so quickly.
I don't give a shit about the death of the bears or the sky wolves. Barely knew them.

it does look dumb but i think he can't use magic against this guy because it would only multiply, since touching magic is the requirement for multiplying of the bird it ate. and i think he can't use revert on something that was poisoned by black magic unlike the beast girl's natural transformation which is not magic but a trait. but wow, they just shove the deaths of those bears like it was no one's business... at least give it more depth. or rather a lot of it is a bit rushed and lacking in depth which this manga needs. though the MC is actually selfish to begin with but because they are adding "Family Bonds", he is becoming weird in this story (specifically, one page is him being nice and the next one is him being selfish and it repeats on and on to the next page which is confusing to know which side of him is the genuine trait of his character).

I mean the bear family didn’t have to die at all but whatever I guess, at least we got two new Loki’s for absolutely no reason

Dex-chan lover
As usual here's your dosis of free animal death and an extra loli

Users who are viewing this thread