Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat - Vol. 13 Ch. 62 - Betrayal, Part 1

@BloodySorcerer

I meant low level grunt compared to what the heroes think of themselves. TBH I think that at their current abilities they couldn't even beat one of those foes Hiiro beat up when in Beastmen kingdom, even more one of the big ones.

Dex-chan lover
Almost time to pick the novel back up again, I see.

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Two things

One:
"Hey it's an update."
"Hey, you're right."
W H E E Z E

Two:
Stupid heroes.

Dex-chan lover
@Ari_yo Wish granted
0yoGeKS.png

Dex-chan lover
Why do I not see the Beastman princess? She forgot to leash her stupid brothers again...

@introvertchild Honestly I was expecting this, if I’m not mistaken they were trained in a confined environment and were always accompanied, never did they face proper danger or experienced things that would truly make them stronger and more experienced

Someone knows that chapter of the novel would this be? I remember dropping the novel around this point and I don't remember what chapter this was.

Dex-chan lover
For those who haven't read that part in the wn, it's not explained here but yeah, the heroes are actually very weak.
At this point they are barely level 60, which considering hiiro is at 220 already, well, you can just guess how pampered they've been.

Users who are viewing this thread