Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat - Vol. 14 Ch. 68 - Glimpse of a Hero, Part 3

Dex-chan lover
MC after the nth time this cat has another "trick" up his sleeve:
How many times do we have to teach you this lesson old man!?

MD@Home
Urrrg, another dumbass who doesn't have the two brain cells required to realized that, in a losing battle, you don't have the luxury of sparing your opponents...

"Haha you beat me now kill me!"

"Don't kill him!"

"Haha you should have killed me! Giant super laser burst!"

Me: Sigh...when did this manga go to crap.

Fed-Kun's army
From good story to this? What a downgrade

And 1 more thing, cant he write word "die" so he can i shot the enemy?

Supporter
All this time, the "Demon Lord" just watch. Why did the story degrade so much ffs...

Fed-Kun's army
Sigh... No wonder why some Demon decided to side with Human, Beastman and rebel against their Demon Lord, because she is a fucking dumbass.

That was a dumb chapter.

And now we wait for another one for this dragged arc to get a least somewhere near its end.

Dex-chan lover
yeah thats right
the princess is so naive
thats why her kingdom is doomed from the beginning

Dex-chan lover
The reason for keeping him alive was entirely rational. It wasn't weak and it wasn't naïve. War is not generally about completely annihilating an opponent. Taking enemy leadership captive can be quite effective in bringing hostilities to a halt, at least temporarily.

Their mistake was in assuming he'd exhausted his options, not in wanting to take him alive.

Fed-Kun's army
I love when a person's naivety has instant bad results.
Now the question is will she learn from it or will she just go from one mistake to the next.

@Kayriel
Chapter 67, page 27-28. To know that your enemy can do a trick and expect them to not use it is strategically dumb.

Dex-chan lover
All these people calling her dumb are only able to do so because they have reader omniscience. If the panther didn't have this trump card handy, he'd be wrapped up nice and neat, and be a useful bargaining chip just like she planned and none of you could have said shit.

She can't see the future. She made a good plan and carried it out, but was interrupted by a thing she couldn't have prepared for. You can't call someone dumb for that unless you're dumb yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread