Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat

8 chapters in and it's an absolute snooze fest. Every chapter reminds this is allegedly adapted from something very popular yet the writing is extremely dull and repetitive. It's not just the MC being a dick, it's his antics and those of others being repetitive and having no charm. The art is so lifeless most of the time. I can't feel any investment or endearment. It all falls flat. Zero clever dialog or humor. Zero engaging story.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOLI HAREM YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

Bad writing strikes yet again... The pacing in this became just TERRIBLE. Nothing but fights and teleporting to other fights nonstop...
I'm finding this dead boring... Is the author preparing to axe this or something?

The new demon lord female fills the quota of needing a naïve on screen character since our MC here isn't a complete dumbass.

I'm used to trash writing and stories, hell I enjoy Dragon ball Heroes, but this is like the miniature rat crud stains on the bottom of an old wine barrel in an abandoned shack.

@varrock1
DANGG!! what an insult HAHAHA
I'm kind of tired of reading isekai harem stories that are so boring to the point I'd rather read a math textbook. But I always give the most top ones with the most views a try, but it seems this one is the latter once again. lol tho I felt that one.

The main character is good, though he is sometimes selfish and likes to be mean/insult people, but he actually uses logic and is not a complete dumbass like a typical isekai mc. However every other character except the mc is naive and garbage.

MC is Steadfast Competent Chad

I like how he dealt with everyone based on his logic and sense regardless of gender, race and belief

Unlike his classmates,,
simpleton, simp and sheep

Users who are viewing this thread