Kono Healer, Mendokusai - Vol. 6 Ch. 59.1 - Alvin's Unusual Special Move

Dex-chan lover
I'm hoping that it will be revealed on some future chatper that he is cursed or his equipment is and no one ever noticed, he is simply too weak, is sad.
Or elf will use some bzzare "holy" magic to move his loser core to a demon too strong for them to beat.

Dex-chan lover
Alvin...
You should've become the World's Strongest Lumberjack, just like your great grandfather-Lumber Jack. But you HAAAD to buy that armor...

A full plate armor is very expensive that's why adventurers usually wear leather armor, which brings into question, how Alvin could afford it in the first place?

And I don't think Alvin likes being a lumberjack. I just don't see him putting on women's clothing, high heels, suspenders and a bra....

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Alvin just used explosion but suffered much bigger drawback

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I would have been fine if the joke had been that Alvin is extremely competent with axes, and he's useless because he insists on using swords.

Dex-chan lover
When he started to wobble I lol'd.
So, basically this ability is on the level of a party trick. And here I was preparing a joke for the comments that he could've been a better woodchopper than an adventurer...

Dex-chan lover
damn bro this is the most pathetic alvin has ever been. he finally does something impressive only for it to be less than useless.

Dex-chan lover
Of course he wants to do it with his armour on. He does everything with his armour on.

Is that air pressure alone, since he didn't actually hit the log?

Yeah, such a impressive result for an impressively weak character would be something he can't do much.

Users who are viewing this thread