Kono Koi wo Hoshi ni wa Negawanai - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Aggregator gang
Been loving this story so far. There is a part of me that know Eri doesn't need to be in a relationship right now but another part that want Eri and Fuyuki to get together.

Dex-chan lover
if this got axed right here, right now, it'd be the funniest comment section ever...too bad it goes on :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Well, I would seriously advice people that can't stand angst (like myself) to stop reading, cause your angst level may go through the roof in a few chapters, you may even feel disgusting lol.

Honestly, if I were in Fuyuki's shoes, I would just tell Eri everything and move on from that promise. I mean, from Fuyuki's view, Eri is leading a good life, doesn't seem to mind the past bullying, and even has a boyfriend. Is the promise even needed anymore? Why would she need to torture herself to keep it, when the person in question may never look her way? Man, the senpai is such good person that I would rather have Fuyuki end up with her.

And so, even if the author intends to have Fuyuki and Eri together in the end, it would only leave a bad taste in my mouth, considering things about to happen.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I would seriously advice people that can't stand angst (like myself) to stop reading, cause your angst level may go through the roof in a few chapters, you may even feel disgusting lol.

Honestly, if I were in Fuyuki's shoes, I would just tell Eri everything and move on from that promise. I mean, from Fuyuki's view, Eri is leading a good life, doesn't seem to mind the past bullying, and even has a boyfriend. Is the promise even needed anymore? Why would she need to torture herself to keep it, when the person in question may never look her way? Man, the senpai is such good person that I would rather have Fuyuki end up with her.

And so, even if the author intends to have Fuyuki and Eri together in the end, it would only leave a bad taste in my mouth, considering things about to happen.
Your comment made me read the raws. At this point I just wish that Fuyuki moves away and leave those people behind. And I agree Fuyuki and Eri will never happen, and should never happen.

Dex-chan lover
Your comment made me read the raws. At this point I just wish that Fuyuki moves away and leave those people behind. And I agree Fuyuki and Eri will never happen, and should never happen.
Yeah maybe if the intention of this series is how Fuyuki moves on from her silly first love/promise and has a happy life afterwards then it could make me feel better lol. But there is still the fore shadow wedding, so idk.

Dex-chan lover
Well now it seems more like Fuyuki dating her senpai is just a lie, given that Fuyuki is only using it to stabilize her friendship with Eri. Unless the senpai also has her own unrequited feelings for Fuyuki?

Double-page supporter
Honestly in an ironic way, everyone is victim and even more ironically, Fuyuki is the least victim of all. Fuyuki knows herself and her sexuality very well and even got together with another woman of her sexuality. Fuyuki and her senpai has like 1 million time more chance of their love becoming mutual since Fuyuki is trying to move on.
Eri is a victim of her own upbringing and she doesn't realize that she is a lesbian. And more than that, she fucked up both time she has chance. First was when the boy confess to her, she should've rejected him if she doesn't even like him in the first place. Fine, she was young back then so she was afraid of losing their friendship. Then another chance come when her boyfriend comfront her. It should've been a year at least or two since they are going out and for fuck sake, girl, if you have never fall for your boyfriend uring this time, you will never fall for him in your life no matter how much you try. Worst of all, Eri would probably just end their relationship if only she heard Fuyuki's getting a girlfriend before that conversation. No matter how you see it, their relationship is dead. Their great-great-great-great-grandparents would be more alive than their relationship. She is dating someone whom she WILL NEVER love and he is dating some who WILL NEVER love him.
Meanwhile Fuyuki got a girlfriend who care for her and will try to make her happy likely and help her move on from her unrequited love.

Fed-Kun's army
Is this axed? Or author just hasnt update yet? T∆T
There are currently 10 chapters including the 5 translated, I'm not sure if whoever translated this manga up to this point is going to continue which really sucks. Picking up a manga ending translation here is :notlikethis: :notlikethis: Hopefully someone continues to translate this

Dex-chan lover
She gets bullied because they heard she was homophobic? That's first.

Wow, this whole thing about “the most important friend”, “my friendship with x is more important than my relationship with my boyfriend” is so similar to that of Shima’s in Skip and Loafer except that this manga is 100% pure angst and these two are so much of a no-communication person that makes things keep spiraling badly.

Still think that sensei will make Eri x Fuyuki in the end tho

It’s a learning journey for these two to acknowledge their own feelings and speak it out rather than internalizing it on their own and trying to make decisions for the other.

Users who are viewing this thread