Kono Kyoushi, Zettai Wazato. - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

@icesk8terdiaz I agree, while it's rude to call her a pet dog (and the reaction she had to this was rather weak) it's not like he can go "I love you" since he's still her teacher

@tagabue exactly! Im not a fan of the dog naming either but I feel like he has no other way to compliment her because he also does not want her coming onto him when they have to wait. Tbh they just need better communication lol.

i lowkey felt bad for her in the beginning (i didn’t agree their mini heart to heart moment) but their relationship is pretty cute so i’ll be rooting for them

the confidence level of Saeki hahaha! I want that for real. I love her character I love her attitude 💖 she's really the girl who can't be mad easily, she turns the negative into positive.
If my crush said i'm like a pet dog even though it's important lol I will give him up in a second-end of story. Oh gaaaad I love Saeki hahaha <3

And to Sensei, honestly I'm not mad him calling her like that. I will try to understand him as long as i can maybe that's him way of showing affection. We can't really tell, just like his character.
Who are we to to judge the way he love. Everybody has different way of showing it <3

why would he compliment her like that :( but you’ll end up loving her or maybe you’ll end up marrying her anyways

Woow the guy pisses me off, that was such a turn off move. I can't comprehend how the FL can still like a guy who speaks to her like shit.

Damn they got us good with the ending of that last chapter I was hoping for smut or something scandalous to happen... 😔💔

Just wait for our second male lead he will make sure to flush his cool demaoir dude im fine with sadistic but too much and she will never return

Users who are viewing this thread