Kono Oto Tomare! - Vol. 24 Ch. 100 - Love Letter

Nooo! Don’t you guys dare touch chika and momoya!
It just pains my heart that they still want to meddle with chika, when he has gone through so much with everyone to get to where he is now. 😭
Kudos to Tecchan for always being one step ahead. Aaah! He is really irreplaceable as Chika’s best friend. 😍

I’m glad momoya was told the truth and accepted it. This manga has a serious problem with overdoing misunderstandings and miscommunications, so I’m glad he at least got some clarity before he did something stupid and endangered chika right when they were becoming close

Double-page supporter
lol. It cracked me up that some paper with "welcome back" written on it activated Chika's dark past . Feels like it could've said anything like "nyahello" and it still would've done the same thing.

@NezzKind, I had a bit of a different interpretation. Especially with the last page. It was them greeting him back into the "place chika is truly meant to be." Not that he has fallen to there yet, but a threat or more likely a promise that they are going to drag him back to that place. It is like "Would you kindly". For normal people, totally harmless, but for those that know. It is a whole different story.

Double-page supporter
@Ri_Lilium No, I'm sure there's some deep, dramatic meaning behind it, too. I just got a laugh out of it cause it was such a(literally anyone could have wrote this for anyone else, common vernacular) ridiculous sounding trigger phrase, but it made Chika experience Vietnam flashbacks.

Nice Bioshock reference. At least "would you kindly" is a phrase that isn't used too often. Chika's aunt or friends could say "welcome back" and accidentally throw him into a fit. Or he could see one of those front door mats. lol

VIP
can author move story with literal comic book villain? wtf. this is getting repetitive.

Omg this manga is so good i’m so excited to see what’ll happen next 😭💛💛💛
Thank you sooo much for your hard work 🙏🏻💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

He goes to Meiryo?? Like the school Kurata wanted to go to??? The school for smart kids???

On another note, Tetsuki should at least inform the club advisors to give them a heads-up in case anything happens.

This sucks. I just wanted to read about boys overcoming musical related hardships. Not some wierd gang sadist shit.

Aggregator gang
wait is this the same stupid plot as Blue Hearts's final arc

In every storyline, you establish a character's past, you're setting up Chekov's gun. Of course, Chika's past will eventually catch up to him, but it is the matter of what his friends can do about it. The storyline is all about overcoming trials through the strength of people's bonds. Chika's played a big part of our casts' growth, just as he grows with them. But this was an arc long time coming. No doubt. I just didn't think the author would have it clash with the finals.

@singingbun
I know it's coming but I still dislike it. I have binged everything till ch 90 now so I could see the resolutions to most conflicts pretty soon, but now I have to be dragged alongside the actual release dates to see a smidge of storyline progressing.

Dex-chan lover
What a way to celebrate 100 chapters...

Still, I wouldn't worry that much about these two bozos; I mean, so far every antagonist that this manga has had has been defeated with relative ease: The mean vice-principal? Became a small supporter of the club. The friendship-breaking thot? She is now one of the darlings and part of the main ships. The infiltrated evil advisor? Is now a true advisor.

Hell, you guys can probably make a better list than me, but the point remains. Though I most certainly do NOT want them as friends (or maybe even redeemed if possible), at the very least I wouldn't worry about them causing more than slight drama for the group.

Users who are viewing this thread