Kono Oto Tomare! - Vol. 24 Ch. 98 - 7 pm in July

Fed-Kun's army
i guess its time for chika's past alreadyyy~ thanks for the translations! see u next yeaarr!!!

WHOMST TF IS ABOUT TO INTRUDE ON THIS BONDING AND HAPPINESS

but aaaah love to see Momoya getting along with the others...

Uwu these kids are so precious! And whoever tf that is at the end, dont you even dare (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ I will fite if I need to

I will k*ll anyone who intrudes on my baby's newfound happiness istg I will be out for blood if they even breathe in the direction of the koto club

UGH FUCK OFF!!!! LET THEM BE!!!! 😭😭😭😭😱 go die and shit yourself don’t drag others down just because you’re stuck in your miserable world. Like get a life.

NOOOOO. STOP IT. WHOEVER YOU ARE, DON'T COME. Leave them be 😭😭😭 Leave my babies alone 😭😭😭 They just finally make their peace around each other, please don't ruin it 😭😭😭😭😭

The solidarity in this comments section towards protecting the adorable, lovable kids of the koto club warms my heart. Be strong, my friends! We may hate the drama that is coming, but trust that in the end our kids will come out on top and even better off for it!

ah come again
a cheap drama about trouble create by a member in the past
and i bet he will try to make them disqualified for revenge
thats early heisei thing drama on reiwa? really?

Ah damn I knew Chika's past is bound to come haunt him eventually, but still, I was not ready for this. Though I guess this will finally be time for Satowa and us readers to finally learn more about him. Not that we don't know plenty already, but this seems like next step towards development of their relationship. And going by chapter count, chances are next volume will tackle that, before we go into the Nationals, so that means most likely 5 months of suffering in drama.

But I have faith they will all overcome it, even if this kind of development feels bit cheap, this manga hasn't dissappointed before and I have lot of faith into upcoming chapters. Even when they will plunge a knife in my gut and twist it.

Sane and Momoya talking about Sane's sound really felt like foreshadowing for eventual breaking of status quo in the club. The only question is whether it'll happen before or after nationals.

Anyways great chapter, I just binged the manga, now it's time for reread while i suffer waiting for next.

There was that moment when they went out at new years and we got a glimpse of that guy I think... I thought there would be drama from Chika's past then, but it never happened and I happily forgot... Now I'm getting nervous for the next ark

Users who are viewing this thread