Kono Sankaku Love Come wa Shiawase ni Naru Gimu ga Aru.

Someone wake me up when sep... I mean, send me a noti if this ends a yuri and not poli-

Dex-chan lover
Someone wake me up when sep... I mean, send me a noti if this ends a yuri and not poli-
Well, the title already says it all. No offense, but if you are looking for pure yuri, this one is not.

Well, the title already says it all. No offense, but if you are looking for pure yuri, this one is not.
The description also says the dude want the two girls to live happy together, so I want to know if that will happen-

Dex-chan lover
The description also says the dude want the two girls to live happy together, so I want to know if that will happen-
They did. But everyone must be happy here, so you know what I mean.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, he can be happy watching from afar with a hot girl who's not one of these girls, I don't see the problem coz that's what he wanted-
Well I guess I have to be frank and say that it will be poly lol, since you seem to really insist on the guy with another random girl. Let's be real, he is the MC here, not the girls. Looks like the manga only adapts one or two volumes, but most interactions you will see here will be between the MC and one of the girls. Tbf, he did want to not get involved, but it's just not possible since one of them really loves him, and so he has to "use" himself so the other girl has a chance. Also, the one that suggested poly is actually the black haired.

Well I guess I have to be frank and say that it will be poly lol, since you seem to really insist on the guy with another random girl. Let's be real, he is the MC here, not the girls. Looks like the manga only adapts one or two volumes, but most interactions you will see here will be between the MC and one of the girls. Tbf, he did want to not get involved, but it's just not possible since one of them really loves him, and so he has to "use" himself so the other girl has a chance. Also, the one that suggested poly is actually the black haired.
Dude, I didn't fking ask for your opinion, I just want someone to told me how this is ended when the end comes. If you don't know don't reply-

Dex-chan lover
Dude, I didn't fking ask for your opinion, I just want someone to told me how this is ended when the end comes. If you don't know don't reply-
No I didn't give my opinion lol. It's basically how it ended. Raws and translation of the first 2 novel volumes are all over the internet. If you want to delusionally believe otherwise, be my guess.

No I didn't give my opinion lol. It's basically how it ended. Raws and translation of the first 2 novel volumes are all over the internet. If you want to delusionally believe otherwise, be my guess.
No, I just want to know how this manga ends. If you know then don't use vague words and just say "it ended poly, don't waste your time" and save time for both of us-

Dex-chan lover
No, I just want to know how this manga ends. If you know then don't use vague words and just say "it ended poly, don't waste your time" and save time for both of us-
My comment before the last said "it will be poly". So this is why you think it's vague? XD My bad then.

Group Leader
pffftt GL with male MC WTF its not even GL anymore its just BISEX romcom, if u want to add the 'GL tag' at least do it when the series is like Shoujo Manga Protagonist x Rival-San where the male not even MC. remove the tag bro u embarrass me.

Dex-chan lover
Someone gotta remove the GL tag before this get bombed with a 1 star rate by a bunch of yuri fans. Seriously, that 1 het hentai manga is still tagged GL

Dex-chan lover
Someone gotta remove the GL tag before this get bombed with a 1 star rate by a bunch of yuri fans. Seriously, that 1 het hentai manga is still tagged GL
At this point, it's trolling.

If they don't want to remove the GL tag, I will rate it as one. So, 1 star.

Users who are viewing this thread