Kono Sekai no Kouryakuhon wo Hirotte Shimaimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Please Avenge My Brother!

Group Leader
Oh this is a pretty new concept of fantasy + isekai theme although the one that got isekai is a book.
For a first TL and everything this look pretty neat, thanks for introducing and translating this!

Group Leader
Hi everyone, TL here.
Thanks for the support, I'm really appreciate it.

Ah yes, vomit inducing upscales and ts/clrd combo followed by "it's my first time and I'm doing this for free" preemptive damage control credit page, classic.
What am I suppose to do?
I'm optimizing this for mobile view, and it does look good on my Tachiyomi. Are you viewing this in 4K screen or zooming it to its limits? I don't have 4K screen so I won't know how it feels there.
I do contemplate about text size after releasing and reviewing guides, that the texts are a little bit too big, but a little too small for mobile view. And it's not the best RD out there.

Contributor
…how does this have the same concept as "Kouryakubon" wo Kushi Suru Saikyou no Mahoutsukai yet this seems to be done much better?

Dex-chan lover
Hi everyone, TL here.
Thanks for the support, I'm really appreciate it.

What am I suppose to do?
I'm optimizing this for mobile view, and it does look good on my Tachiyomi. Are you viewing this in 4K screen or zooming it to its limits? I don't have 4K screen so I won't know how it feels there.
I do contemplate about text size after releasing and reviewing guides, that the texts are a little bit too big, but a little too small for mobile view. And it's not the best RD out there.
Good job TL, looking forward to your next chapter. Don't listen to the ungrateful ones.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty interesting, although the romcom part has me a bit worried about the direction of the story. Does it count as isekai if it is just the strategy guide being transported to another world?

Sana is quite adorable too as a character.

What am I suppose to do?

Ideally you wait for volumes to come out because as it stands now, all raws are trash. But we all know that's too much to ask so at least don't "optimize" for no reason, the apps' basic upscalers can't do a worse job than you I image. And for the love of god, stop using the widest fonts you can find.

Last edited:
Group Leader
…how does this have the same concept as "Kouryakubon" wo Kushi Suru Saikyou no Mahoutsukai yet this seems to be done much better?
Oh I know that title! That also an interesting concept IMO.
I guess the key different that this book here doesn't get updated daily. Nothing mentioning that tho.
There's little info about that, and it seems it isn't based on novel. Let's see where this manga going.

Group Leader
Pretty interesting, although the romcom part has me a bit worried about the direction of the story. Does it count as isekai if it is just the strategy guide being transported to another world?

Sana is quite adorable too as a character.
Idk, I just pasted what they mention in the official site.
And I agree, sana is cute.

Ideally you wait for volumes to come out because as it stands all
Yeah, that would be ideal.
I'm doing what I can for now.

Users who are viewing this thread