Kono Sekai no Kouryakuhon wo Hirotte Shimaimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2 - The Legendary Fortune Teller (2)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. I really like the art and colouring this manga has.

Considering her actions can change the "determined" future, does that mean that the world guidebook gets more and more incorrect/outdated over time? Or does the guidebook "update" to include the changes she has forced upon the world?

Supporter
Bad girl should be punished with nipple pulling 😋
Sekai Kuzuno from Time Stop Brave

3.jpg

Screenshot-2023-02-28-00-47-55-516-com-chrome-dev.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ah yes the ol fortune teller approach. She definitely is putting in some effort though

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
I can see where this is going.
And, I hope it is not another usual adventure.
:notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
"Remember kids, when your friends don't listen to you, its that time for them to sleep"

Jokes aside, why does the tavern have an outfit in the FMC size? Is the tavern owner the real fortune teller or does he just have particular interests....

Actually linking the dots. The nobles says the alcohol tasted weird. What if the alcohol that 2nd Prince drank in this chapter was also spiked.....

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Jokes aside, why does the tavern have an outfit in the FMC size? Is the tavern owner the real fortune teller or does he just have particular interests....

Actually linking the dots. The nobles says the alcohol tasted weird. What if the alcohol that 2nd Prince drank in this chapter was also spiked.....

Dancer-san is about the same size as MC-chan (maybe a bit taller). MC-chan probably just used her clothes.

2nd Prince's +1 is the one looking to have some fun bullying the commoners. She's just looking for any excuse.

Users who are viewing this thread