Kono Sekai no Kouryakuhon wo Hirotte Shimaimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2 - The Legendary Fortune Teller (2)

Dex-chan lover
NOOO SANA DONT CHANGE THE FUTURE BY TELLING FORTUNES FROM THE STRATEGY BOOK
Walter_screaming_at_Hank_0-0_screenshot.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I get the feeling she will attract the attention of this trash prince instead...:oops:
When you have detailed drawn characters in a manga, they are sure to keep showing. So, that is very very likely to happen that I am willing to bet my lunch.

Dex-chan lover
Actually linking the dots. The nobles says the alcohol tasted weird. What if the alcohol that 2nd Prince drank in this chapter was also spiked.....
You're overthinking it.

This is a tavern for the (poor) masses, he's a (rich) prince. He's probably used to (expensive) wine, while the tavern is serving (cheap) beer. If you've ever had both, it shouldn't be too difficult to imagine how a bitter beer can taste "weird" to someone who only knows sweet wine.

Besides, it's not like she's the one who served the drink. How could she know which mug the prince will get? I doubt the strategy guide mentioned that.

Dex-chan lover
Dancer-san is about the same size as MC-chan (maybe a bit taller). MC-chan probably just used her clothes.

2nd Prince's +1 is the one looking to have some fun bullying the commoners. She's just looking for any excuse.
Dancer-san is not quite MC-chan's size in a certain part.

Dex-chan lover
Dancer-san is not quite MC-chan's size in a certain part.
Bust wise, MC-chan looks a bit bigger. Dancer-san might have a better waist-to-hip ratio, but it's hard to tell as MC-chan hasn't been drawn in anything showing that off.

Supporter
Bust wise, MC-chan looks a bit bigger. Dancer-san might have a better waist-to-hip ratio, but it's hard to tell as MC-chan hasn't been drawn in anything showing that off.
perhaps the fact that Tasha is bigger overall offsets Sana's bigger boobs to make the loose-fitting top close enough in size

Dex-chan lover
when tf did this get the romance tag? it didn't have it when I first added it.

Users who are viewing this thread