Kono Sekai no Kouryakuhon wo Hirotte Shimaimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2 - The Legendary Fortune Teller (2)

Dex-chan lover
Bad girl should be punished with nipple pulling 😋
Sekai Kuzuno from Time Stop Brave

3.jpg

Screenshot-2023-02-28-00-47-55-516-com-chrome-dev.png
Thanks! I have been looking for that for a bit but wasn't able to find it bc, although it showed up in search for brave, I couldn't remember the characters well enough to recognize them on the cover

Dex-chan lover
now i wonder what she'll say for the fortune...
how much of the strategy guide does she remember?
and hmm one of the "fortunes" might piss off the prince...

and thanks for the chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
Having trouble figuring out what'll happen to this guy. This manga is listed as shoujo demographic, so maybe he'll be a love interest...? If next chapter he says "Ha! You're a weird one! You've caught my interest" and starts to abuse his authority to stalk her, and it turns out that he only acts like a jerk because his heart was traumatized by his family's horrible abuse of him, and he blushes at her smile every once in a while, then we'll have definitively ID'ed him as a love interest.

• Thinking
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Dad be like "hang on, let me go pick something from my closet of sexy outfits for my daughters to wear when they're working as whores in my tavern"

the sister is hotter when she's passed out and not bitching at you ngl

Group Leader
Chapter 4-1 is out!
We are currently working on the translation.
Next RAW is scheduled for 13 Mar 2023.

Reactions: GK
Contributor
OK, I was not expecting Sana to drug Tasha, and I was also NOT expecting Sana to take over the performance.
Also, Sana is, uh, more endowed than I expected.

Users who are viewing this thread